Sign in to follow this  
steve frs

Pegasus grande owners

To all those that have bought a new pegasus can I ask the question on whether it came with a shower mat. 

Only asking as ours didn't and  want ed to clarify with others before I push the dealer.

Don't have a Bailey...but none of the 8 (of 10) caravans I have had with showers have had a tray mat on delivery

geoff

Simplest way is to ask Bailey.  What is and is not included varies from maker to maker and model to model.  Let us know how you get on with the new van please.

my 2018 Unicorn S4 didnt come with  a mat  as the shower floor is none slip surface  

Edited by Ashey

Thanks  wasn't sure as when I look on prima they show one for both the pegasus and the unicorn. Will send bailey an email on Monday as our previous Olympus  and  Pegasus did.

Bailey is saving money again my 2019 Unicorn Vigo did not have one either and the clock is no longer standard spec. 

Edited by Guest

Have not had a clock or my last four 'vans. That's about 12 years back.

geoff

had a look Pegasus grande website and its the stone effect shower cubicle same as mine

we have found it to be a great shower cubicle and better without the mat  compared to the round shower cubicle on our Unicorn S2

57 minutes ago, shipbroker said:

Have not had a clock or my last four 'vans. That's about 12 years back.

geoff

My Senator 2006 and Unicorn 2013 had a clock as standard.

My Pegasus 2016 has a digital clock on the Truma controller screen.

My van has three - one on the ALDE control panel, a conventional one on the panel above the front window and another on the microwave.

I've also got a wristwatch and a clock in my mobile phone.

58 minutes ago, matelodave said:

My van has three - one on the ALDE control panel, a conventional one on the panel above the front window and another on the microwave.

I've also got a wristwatch and a clock in my mobile phone.

and when you retire they will give you a gold watch to keep track of the time!   :D

20 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

and when you retire they will give you a gold watch to keep track of the time!   :D

No, when I retired  almost exactly 18 years ago in March 2001 I got £500 worth of Sony TV as a leaving prezzie :P, so I could put my feet up and watch TV in comfort without worrying too much about time. It was 32" and weighed around 55kg.

My 2014 Pegasus he 4 clocks, 1 round one on panel above offside front seat, 1 on radio, 1 on Whale control panel and 1 on Microwave. The funny part is there all at different times. The only correct one is the round panel one , has its own battery so doesn't go of with master switch. Can't be bothered setting all the others all the time.

No shower mat.  No clock ( good news as we never worked out how to get the last one out to change the time so it was constantly BST ). There is one on the microwave. No crockery rack in the kitchen locker.  No caravan jack.

nanamel

Nanamel......looked at the Bailey 'spec'....doesn't seem very different from other makers....clock,yes we had them in our Swifts but not in any of the others, caravan jack, only one of ten 'vans has had them for us.....but no crockery rack absolutely disgraceful!

geoff 

No mat in our Unicorn 4 Cadiz. Our 2010 Pegasus and 2014 Vigo did. 
those two had the white plastic shower tray so the mat was probably anti slip. The tray in our new van is a grey non slip type finish, but we have not used it yet.

No clock apart from the one on Alde control, microwave and radio-which is in a cupboard!.

It does have crockery racks but no cocktail cabinet!

Just had first service, no damp, no brake shoes coming to replace squeaky ones! ( Al Ko  ABS =Audible Brake System!):D

Just been away for a few days enjoying better weather.

Pleased with the van.

Meant new brake shoes on order! Finger trouble!

Edited by 664DaveS