Sign in to follow this  
Joeblogs

West Point Caravan and Motorhome Show

Looking to visit the Caravan & Motorhome Show at West Point, Exeter (25th-27th Jan 2019) The website is quite vague with little content, anybody been before, is it worth a visit for a look around, is just vans and motorhomes or are there accessory stalls as well? 

Depends on how far you travel to the venue. I went to one organised by the same people at Chepstow Race Course, a round trip of over 100 miles, there for 30 minutes, we parked the car and started to walk to the entrance when a couple who were coming away from the show asked if we had tickets, we hadn't and they offered theirs FOC, and said it was not worth the effort, They were right, total waste of time and money

3 hours ago, Les Medes said:

Depends on how far you travel to the venue. I went to one organised by the same people at Chepstow Race Course, a round trip of over 100 miles, there for 30 minutes, we parked the car and started to walk to the entrance when a couple who were coming away from the show asked if we had tickets, we hadn't and they offered theirs FOC, and said it was not worth the effort, They were right, total waste of time and money

Thanks for your feedback, we will give it a miss, it takes us an hour to get out of Cornwall, than another hour up to Exeter, so a 4 hr round trip for us.

I think we will save ourselves for the NEC trip in February.  

Edited by Joeblogs
Space out the text

Good choice, see you there

We went to one by the same bunch held in Cornwall and it was a waste of time and money - not enough content! 

£7. 50 admission to see new models from local dealers? I think not

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this