tpe1

Front centre drawer/table

Hi i have a bailey Pegasus 11 milan 2011 with wrap around seats i would like to have the front drawers/table as this would be handy save me getting table out are they sturdy when extended thanks kath

Ours serves it purpose perfectly well in term of being sturdy and useful. The extended table is fine.   It is the supplied Bailey chest and it is properly secured to the seat base upon which it stands.

We bought the wrap around cushions to replace our chest thinking the caravan looked more spacious but after the first trip we sold the cushions on and went back to the chest.

Thanks hàppynomad for your helpful reply will start looking for one this is first caravan for over 30 years so many thanks kath

You see these advertised time to time on EBay. May also be worth trying caravan breakers.

we use the chest/table all the time, we have had 3 'vans now with the chest/table and they have been fine except for this one. It got a bit loose  so OH took it apart and found that the small screws had either fallen out or were never put in, anyway he fixed it and now it's fine. As we use it most of the time, we took out the large table which is quite heavy and bought a smaller lightweight table to use if we need it like when we have visitors or sitting outside or in the awning when having a meal. We also have a small coffee table for outside.  

Edited by joanie

We always use the table on the chest of drawers.   As suggested look at a breaker for the chest of drawers or be prepared to pay a fortune from a dealership.

Thanks to all of you i will try eBay and also breakers  the fold up table is a bit heavy and takes a lot of floor space thanks so much for your help kath

Hello Kath, we had similar wrap around seating in our Series 7 Bailey Burgundy. I obtained my centre chest of drawers/table unit from an ad on Preloved. co. uk. I have purchased and sold loads of good second-hand caravan equipment from there over the years, there are no charges for using it by either party.

Dave.

We only use the pull out table at the front, ideal for two.

The larger table comes out and is used in the awning if it is up.

Our larger table is in the loft.

We use the pull out front table when there are just the two of us and we have a roll-up aluminium one for when the grandkids come with us. The roll-up one is bigger, much lighter and stows in a bag so it's easier to shove under a bench or lie on the floor when we are travelling. We've actually got two - one small square one and a longer rectangular one like these https://www. amazon. co. uk/Costway-Aluminum-Portable-70X70X70-140X70X70CM/dp/B07BH228CX/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_86_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=V5MBCJZ9CA978MP6ATJV however we didn't pay anything like this price - about £25 for the smaller one and £30ish for the larger one. Don't ask me where though as SWMBO found them on line somewhere

4 hours ago, tpe1 said:

Thanks hàppynomad for your helpful reply will start looking for one this is first caravan for over 30 years so many thanks kath

I hope you find one and enjoy your caravan.

On 10/01/2019 at 11:26, 664DaveS said:

We only use the pull out table at the front, ideal for two.

The larger table comes out and is used in the awning if it is up.

+1:)

On 09/01/2019 at 19:50, tpe1 said:

are they sturdy when extended thanks kath

My caravan is an elderly Avondale with front chest and pull-out table.    There's also a free standing table carried in a slim locker alongside the cooker.    The table is very heavy so it has lived in the garage for years, having been replaced by a much lighter plastic table with adjustable legs.    But that is only used in the awning.       The pull-out table is in use much of the day.    When it's not being used at meal times, it often has the lap-top on it.     So yes!  it's sturdy when extended.

• Like 1

hi all thank you all for your helpful replys . I have phoned my local dealer who contacted bailey and the chest for my caravan has been discontinued so i have   put an add on preloved  Caravan and Motorhome Club and also gumtree, will keep looking at ebay  but thanks to all for your help kath

Business name:SFM Caravans ltd

First name:Liam

Last name:McGrath

Address:The Cobbles 12a Spring Holes Lane
Thornton
BD133RA
Bradford
West Yorkshire
UK

Phone:01274|832257

Email:sean@sfm-caravans. fsnet. co. uk

These folk break caravans. Maybe they can help.

John.

Also go to ebay and have a look at item number  323575616510