Sign in to follow this  
PlanetHG

Hello from Leighton Buzzard!

Hello, and Happy New Year! 

We collect our first caravan next weekend, and the seller recommended we join this forum. We've bought a 1996 Lunar Planet SE in very good condition (as far we as we can tell anyway), and we look forwards to using it for weekends away and hang gliding competitions!

Posted (edited)

Welcome planethg. Hang gliding in a caravan. ......sounds fun :welcome:

Edited by springtime

There's a reason why most competitions these days are near good campsites - most pilots like their creature comforts! After a miserable year of tenting (including Wales in Spring!), we thought we'd join the comfy club.  ;)

Good for you :)

Welcome PlanetHg.

Get your head round caravanning. France is the place to go. Our son was a paraglider training instructor. We have done Annecy and Millau. Fantastic flying venues?

Annecy certainly is good! The Nationals this year are in Ager, Southern Spain. I want to get my head around caravanning in the UK first before committing to driving all that way though! :)

1 hour ago, PlanetHG said:

We collect our first caravan next weekend, and the seller recommended we join this forum. 

The seller obviously has good taste ;)

I'm pleased you took his advice and joined us. 

:welcome:. . . and a Happy New Year to you too!

Gordon.

Happy new year,.... guess it will be in your new holiday home 😁 Try a week end not far from home first (easy to nip back for something forgot) maybe the Grove Lock site? nice food etc, I maybe i'm from up North but my son lives Leighton Buzzard!  Like LB its a very nice place great market.

On 01/01/2019 at 18:24, PlanetHG said:

Hello, and Happy New Year! 

We collect our first caravan next weekend, and the seller recommended we join this forum. We've bought a 1996 Lunar Planet SE in very good condition (as far we as we can tell anyway), and we look forwards to using it for weekends away and hang gliding competitions!

Congratulations, and here’s wishing you a wonderful 2019 in your van