Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Plodd

Did Santa bring you anything caravan related?

Recommended Posts

He “sort of” bought me a new caravan (Dealer special Bailey Phoenix) Which I pick up at the end of January.

 

I say “sort of” because it was actually ordered at the NEC in October so it’s not really down to Santa at all.

 

Andy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No - it didn't need anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottle of Kirin Single Malt.

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new Tow car

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collapsible bucket  and water proof spray .

 

 

 

Dave

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite a varied selection of "caravan related" gifts then :D

Gordon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, although some gifts I can use in the caravan,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refer to item 1 of Borussia's post: "things that do not exist".

Bah Humbug;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. A towing mirror and some whiskey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, svimes said:

Yes. A towing mirror and some whiskey.

Only 1 mirror? That’s a bit tight .

 

I’m not a fan of that American Whiskey, I prefer the proper stuff without an ‘e’ :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Les Medes said:

A new Tow car

Which one? 

9 hours ago, shipbroker said:

Bottle of Kirin Single Malt.

 

Geoff

Not heard of that one, any good? I like Islay Malts, the peatier and smokier the better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

42 minutes ago, Borussia 1900 said:

Kirin . Not heard of that one, any good? I like Islay Malts, the peatier and smokier the better 

Just checking. .The Suntory Japanese Whisky,also daughter bought, is a single malt but the Kirin is  Fuji-Sanroku Blend but a 50% abv!

 

I would say that it is too refined (no insult meant) for your taste. .as it is nothing like an Islay whisky but probably sits in the middle of the geographical Scots whisky map. I too used to be a keen Laphroaig fan but with age,like the whisky, prefer things smoother now.

 

Kirin isn't the easiest buy here,apart from probably Amazon, but daughter either bought it in Japan or VietNam recently. ( She lives in SE Asia).

 

geoff

Edited by shipbroker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shipbroker said:

 

 

Just checking. .The Suntory Japanese Whisky,also daughter bought, is a single malt but the Kirin is  Fuji-Sanroku Blend but a 50% abv!

 

I would say that it is too refined (no insult meant) for your taste. .as it is nothing like an Islay whisky but probably sits in the middle of the geographical Scots whisky map. I too used to be a keen Laphroaig fan but with age,like the whisky, prefer things smoother now.

 

Kirin isn't the easiest buy here,apart from probably Amazon, but daughter either bought it in Japan or VietNam recently. ( She lives in SE Asia).

 

geoff

Lagavullin is my tipple of choice 

Ardbeg a close 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Borussia 1900 said:

Lagavullin is my tipple of choice 

 

Right next door to Laphroaig and Ardbeg. ..good neighbours!

 

geoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Borussia 1900 said:

Only 1 mirror? That’s a bit tight .

 

I’m not a fan of that American Whiskey, I prefer the proper stuff without an ‘e’ :rolleyes:

 Yes, not sure yet but I think they thought it was a pair. ..

 

The other thing was pedant bait. .. Always surprising what one reels in

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🎣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep. . Santa was great, got me just what I wanted. ..a cover for the winter and a small vacuum cleaner. .obviously ran out of rich, leggy, blondes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borussia 1900 said:

🎣

Or possibly just autocorrect

 

🎅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Borussia 1900 said:

Only 1 mirror? That’s a bit tight .

 

I’m not a fan of that American Whiskey, I prefer the proper stuff without an ‘e’ :rolleyes:

Which one? 

Not heard of that one, any good? I like Islay Malts, the peatier and smokier the better 

Mercedes E Class  220 D Saloon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Les Medes said:

Mercedes E Class  220 D Saloon

Very nice, my last brand new Tax Free/NATO discounted car I bought before I left the Army was a 2003 Mercedes E Class 320 CDI Avantgarde.  

Lovely to drive at 155 mph on the Autobahn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Borussia 1900 said:

Very nice, my last brand new Tax Free/NATO discounted car I bought before I left the Army was a 2003 Mercedes E Class 320 CDI Avantgarde.  

Lovely to drive at 155 mph on the Autobahn 

Our first tow car was the E320 CDI AvG. Nothing seemed to faze it even though I shudder to think how much weight it was dragging about sometimes with the stuff three kids can squirrel away. Always amazed me how little fuel it used too, it was chipped though for the extra torque. Only sold it when my back became too troublesome (RSI) and I couldn’t get comfortable. I’d still have it today probably.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leatherman Surge plus bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got this

ABFB2074-A70D-44B4-871B-437AEF9A8D39.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Borussia 1900 said:

I got this

ABFB2074-A70D-44B4-871B-437AEF9A8D39.png

Think I'd rather have a spare track pump!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought myself a set of steady feet . .................and charged it to my missus!  :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...