Reich easymover app

dexterlevi

Hi

Unfortunately this evening I pulled

away from the storage yard with my easymover basic 1

8 remote resting on the a frame. Didn't realise until almost home. Dropped van on drive and then retraced my steps. To my total supreme found remote in road approx 200 metres from storage yard entrance. Unfortunately it was in lots of pieces and it can't be fixed. I was looking at a replacement of around £150 but then read about using my phone with am app to move my van

Has anyone out there used the phone app and how well does it work. Is there an adaptor or controller I need to allow me to use the application

Edited by dexterlevi

Had a new Reich mover earlier this year but have not downloaded the app yet.

You don't need an adaptor or controller as it works via Bluetooth.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare if the truth be known ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

1 hour ago, Griff said:

Had a new Reich mover earlier this year but have not downloaded the app yet.

You don't need an adaptor or controller as it works via Bluetooth.

Griff, I was under the impression that you need to purchase a controller, and the app talks to that via bluetooth.   I think the controller is just under £100.

John

You are right John, have just read the blurb, the fitter only mentioned being able to use my phone, I thought that the Bluetooth comm's were built in.

20181123_024111.thumb.png.6c72ceb68c575ee9a8c981e782ea6389.png

• Like 1

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare if the truth be known ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

Never ask a man if he comes from Yorkshire. If he does, he'll tell you. If he doesn't, why humiliate him?

Have a look on Ebay, search  "Pwrtouch remote Handset" or

Universal Motor Mover Remote Handset for    Carver, Truma, Reich, Pwrtouch and Rhyno

£75. 00 plus £5. 00 p& p

Les

1 hour ago, Leedslad said:

Thanks for the link. I saw this site earlier but was unsure if compatible with mine. Worth checking out at half the cost of a identical replacement. We are away in van later today so will have to revert to reversing van in myself without mover. Practice will do me good.

I have used the app on my iPhone and iPad and it works fine.  You need to make sure that the anntena cable is not shielded behind anything

Edited by Dunhamkid

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.