Hello from Kent

V8Vmarkie

Hi all, so been a long time lurker on here and enjoy reading through the different topics + lots of useful infoB) thought we’d best introduce ourselves:D

So we came back to Caravanning last year having had a 16 year break, we used to have a sprite major (can not remember the exact model) we had this for around 3 years then as the kids got older we decided to get rid and have cottage holidays + euro trips in the car and stop off at hotels and the like. Well  this changed last year when we decided to treat ourselves to a caravan, having decided we want a fixed bed (only the two of us +two little shih tzu dogs) We  found a 2017 Bailey Barcelona that was just a couple of months old that we really liked, one week later it was on the drive:) We’ve had a lot of use  from this van and absolutely loved using it, it has had absolutely no issues which is good to report:)B) We have just traded this in for a new Coachman Laser 675 as we were struggling with the French bed arrangement and decided we need a bed that we could navigate around both sides, this is going to be along term purchase for us so wanted to get it right, we now have to wait until Feb for the new van but we will continue to use our current caravan until then:D 

best regards

Mark & Lin 

Hello and :welcome: Hope you have as much fun on here as I do :)

I'm not afraid of hard work,  I'm terrified of it! If you don't swear when you're driving, you're not paying attention! I like children but can't eat a whole one.  If you can't say something nice, don't say anything! Don't call me an idiot, I would take it as a compliment. Not all my ducks are in a row, some are missing and I think one is a pigeon. I know my place, under my wife's thumb!

:welcome:  Mark & Lin, glad that you have stopped lurking and joined this super forum, enjoy it and contribute, I do and many others, no bickering on here like other forums, everyone is friendly

Les

Hi there Mark & Lin, :welcome: to Caravan Talk and good luck with the Laser.

Living the dream, well more of a nightmare if the truth be known ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Discovery 4 Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em