Sign in to follow this  
Tourershine

A very personal Thank you to CT

I've been a Trade member, and supporter of CaravanTalk for many years now.  I'm a daily visitor, but a rare poster these days, simply because i'm a Trade member, and tend to only comment if i'm mentioned or I can directly help someone with our knowledge or skills.  

I've just noticed yet another recommendation for our work from yesterday, and felt it was time to say a personal thanks.   

To quickly explain, we are going into our 12th year with my business, and much of this longevity is due to the constant support from forum members on Caravantalk, along with several other Motorhome forums.  We haven't advertised my business for the last 10 years, and a large percentage of our yearly work comes directly from you guys and your recommendations.   I know there are many hard core fans that have used us on several occasions on here, and you are often telling others about our work, but there are also others that haven't used us, and yet still recommend us just because of what you read.  

We still only work for the public.  Nothing big has changed with our attitude or ethos from the beginning.  I still love my job, and I still enjoy meeting Caravan and Motorhome owners.  Our passion for this industry and my own personal hobby is why we still wake up every morning and look forward to what the day brings.

Much of what we are about is down to places like this from real people, and real experiences.  

In an industry that can be a minefield of up's and downs, I count myself lucky that such a niche slice of this amazing pastime has given me a long term business that enables me to work, and enjoy my own Motorhome.

So from myself, and my colleague Lee, we both thank you all for the constant support.

Paul 

• Like 6

Mark has done work for me on two of my caravans,first rate job every every time,paint faded ? he will make you caravan look like new again.

Thank you for the post above Paul. It is nice to read that Tourershine is doing well and that we have in some small part helped you and I trust this will continue into the future.

All the very best,

Gordon.

• Like 2