Sign in to follow this  
Glen and Les

Is there a “Free Ticket” Promo for the NEC?

Hi Admin,

Caravantalk usually runs a “free ticket” promo in the lead up to the main shows at the NEC, but I don’t seem to recall seeing one this time. Have I missed it?

Glen.

• Like 1

Have you asked your dealer for one as well? I got a couple by asking once.

Geoff

I think Gordon may be working on this but as we have had no news yet, don't hold your breath.

3 hours ago, Glen and Les said:

Hi Admin,

Caravantalk usually runs a “free ticket” promo in the lead up to the main shows at the NEC, but I don’t seem to recall seeing one this time. Have I missed it?

Glen.

You have not missed it Glen and I have been in contact but have yet to receive confirmation that we have been allocated any this year.

Gordon.

1 minute ago, Gordon said:

You have not missed it Glen and I have been in contact but have yet to receive confirmation that we have been allocated any this year.

Gordon.

It’s probably getting a bit close to the show now, but thanks for trying Gordon.

Glen.

1 hour ago, shipbroker said:

Have you asked your dealer for one as well? I got a couple by asking once.

Geoff

I wouldn’t give my dealer the pleasure Geoff, but I have “entered” numerous draws elsewhere. Seems my luck may run out this year - but there’s time yet to get that email! 

Glen.

If you are a CT supporter, there were some free tickets up for grab up until Friday 5th Oct. This was a thank you for being a supporter.  

Sign in to follow this