LongTimeCaravaner

Brittany Ferries discount code

Seeing several posts on here lately about the discount code I wondered how much difference it makes to the price and does it make it cheaper than the CMC which I usually use to book?

A "borrowed " Club Voyage code gives 10% discount on a standard Brittany Ferries fare - but cabins remain full price.  The Clubs give better prices on some sailings on some routes, but  not all,  -  and of course not everyone is a member of either of those Clubs.  . 

2 hours ago, moorgate said:

A "borrowed " Club Voyage code gives 10% discount on a standard Brittany Ferries fare

Brittany Ferries website says that the friends' discount gives up to 10%.   I've been using the discount for several years and I've never had more than 6 or 7% - not that I'm grumbling because even at that it's meant a saving of around 25 quid on each leg of the crossing.    As for booking through the Club - I've only tried once and their quote was slightly more than BF's website.    Also if you book through the club, Brittany Ferries won't deal with you if you want an amendment.    Too bad if you need it at the weekend when the office is closed.

Edited by Jaydug
  • Like 1

When I needed to change my P and O ferry in the spring they at first refused to help. but tried ringing the CMC to prove I could get through. On finding on a Saturday that the office was indeed shut they did change the booking for me and didn't charge as the CMC would have done.

12 hours ago, Jaydug said:

Brittany Ferries website says that the friends' discount gives up to 10%.   I've been using the discount for several years and I've never had more than 6 or 7% - not that I'm grumbling because even at that it's meant a saving of around 25 quid on each leg of the crossing.    As for booking through the Club - I've only tried once and their quote was slightly more than BF's website.    Also if you book through the club, Brittany Ferries won't deal with you if you want an amendment.    Too bad if you need it at the weekend when the office is closed.

Also if you book through the CMC you do not get your cabin number until you get the boarding pass at the ferry terminal.   Found this out the hard way on our first the St Malo crossing.   However the CMC price is till a lot cheaper than the 10^ discount and almost on par with being a Club Voyager member.   We are members so book direct with Brittany ferries rather than use the CMC.

Club Voyage works for some but not for others.

I am a member of BF’s Club Voyage and, as I travel abroad 2-3 times a year, I save a fair bit, certainly a lot more than my annual membership costs me (you do need to travel at least twice per year to make it viable though) The more expensive the crossing the bigger the saving, biggest saving of all is on the Portsmouth to St Malo route.  

I am happy to share my discount code with any/all of my “friends and family”  (PM me) As well as them getting a discount I get  a tenner’s credit, so everybody wins (inc BF who get another customer) 

Andy

Edited by Mr Plodd
  • Like 1

Hi there 

Does anyone on this forum have a brittany club voyage f&f code I could use please? 

Many thanks in advance

PM sent

Andy

Does anyone still have a Brittany Ferries Bon Voyage code I could use please. heading with 4 kids next summer to Santander and back and it’s certainly not the cheapest so any saving would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

PM sent with necessary info.

Andy

Hi all, would someone also be kind enough to share their code? Thanks :)

Check on Caravan and motorhome club discount as it can be a lot cheaper .

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/overseas-holidays/book-a-crossing/ferry-offers/

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, chedcat said:

Hi all, would someone also be kind enough to share their code? Thanks :)

PM sent

Andy

Hi

please can you share your code?

Regards,

J

PM sent

For travel out of season, if you book through CMC you often find the caravan goes for free. I am a full Club Voyage member but it’s STILL cheaper for me (by a lot) to book via CMC. Very annoying ! 

Andy