Does anyone have an accurate kerb weight for a 2015-2016 Mazda CX5? 2. 2 diesel. On websites such as AutoTrader the weights are low but after looking online, it would appear that the weights are perhaps higher. . 1600kg+.. any idea? Thanks.

Have a look on honest john, you can search a specific car and trim level and it will give you all the specs including kerb and gross weights.

Edited by Padmiester
11 hours ago, Omega54 said:

Which model?

Indeed, the biggest variation for CX-5 weights is 2 wheel drive or 4-wheel drive, then there is auto or manual and 150 or 175bhp models - more information required I'm afraid.

Better to go for the 175ps sport nav AWD manual at 1688kg, or the 175ps AWD auto i have at 1703kg.

2015 had different varians SE-L,  SE-L lux,  and sport nav, with a minimum kerbweight of 1624kg  ( for a 2wd 150ps fwd) according to the brochure.

Weights include driver at 75kg.

I'm selling my sport nav AWD auto at the end of the year with under 20K miles on it at 3 years old if interested.