Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
timwood1015

shower

Recommended Posts

How many people turn on the shower when using the toilet in their fixed bed  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why on earth would anyone want to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, timwood1015 said:

how many people turn on the shower when using the toilet in their fixed bed because the room is to small and the switch sticks out in the way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim, caravan designers work in mysterious ways and from what I've seen there isn't one that's been in a caravan for more than a quick glance :mellow:

  • Like 1

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now assume that OP is referring to a fixed corner bed with a corner combined shower and toilet, and the turning on of the shower is done accidently when using the loo.

I had a van of that layout many years ago, and never had that problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed bed and separate shower cubicle - I’d have to be going some to turn the shower on whilst taking a . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have bluetooth headphones.

They have been known to be worn, by the one not in the bathroom, if the one in the bathroom requires a little more privacy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hp100425ev said:

I now assume that OP is referring to a fixed corner bed with a corner combined shower and toilet, and the turning on of the shower is done accidently when using the loo.

I had a van of that layout many years ago, and never had that problem.

I think that's a very good guess. Perhaps the OP will clarify what was meant.

We had a caravan like that and it can happen. I can assure you it can! 


Ern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

ADMIN COMMENT

 

Rude and impolite posts and any inoffensive replies have been removed

 

P.S. No one has been PM'd regarding this moderation

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grandpa Steve said:

any inoffensive replies have been removed

What is that supposed to mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ern said:

I think that's a very good guess. Perhaps the OP will clarify what was meant.

We had a caravan like that and it can happen. I can assure you it can! 

 

Not all caravans have been built to the current way of an end washroom with toilet in one corner and shower in the other.   As happy users of a caravan with a combined corner toilet / shower cubicle I can admit through lack of concentration to once turning on the shower when hitching up my pants.

 

John.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, Brecon said:

What is that supposed to mean?

Typo should have said "any" - now corrected

 

In context it meant that there were some replies to the rude and impolite posts that were remove for continuity of the topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the same van layout that I assume Timwood1015 has with the shower and toilet combined. Yes there is a tap sticking out from the wall fitting, but never in 7 years has anyone accidently turned it on.

 

74013761_Alpinebathroom.jpg.917e2c023e9c4cabc96c7d2ada1071aa.jpg

 

John

 

Edited by Johnaldo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Johnaldo said:

We have the same van layout that I assume Timwood1015 has with the shower and toilet combined. Yes there is a tap sticking out from the wall fitting, but never in 7 years has anyone accidently turned it on.

 

74013761_Alpinebathroom.jpg.917e2c023e9c4cabc96c7d2ada1071aa.jpg

 

John

 

it must be thst we are a little on the large side 

On 17/08/2018 at 18:53, hp100425ev said:

Why on earth would anyone want to do that?

by accident 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

On our Conqueror 540 the shower lever is next to the door, as you get off the loo and bend to close the slider and press the flush button I often lifted the shower lever resulting in much cursing.

 

So I have inserted a 5p piece into the union where the hose attaches to the level, easy enough to remove when we want a shower (not often as club sites have been our choice for a while) but a simple solution to not having an unintended soaking.

Shower Tap.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...