2019 preview

standrewac

Just seen a preview of 2019 models, as pictured in "Practical Caravan". The kitchen extension flap is back! Who's first in the queue to get one as a spare for those of us who were denied and wished for. ..

I see the basins have been changed in the bathrooms and I’m not too keen on the way they’ve opened up the offside bedroom/kitchen area on the Pastiche 565 - and presumably the other ranges too.  When we bought our 565 I did feel it was closed in  too much, but soon got used to it and the benefits of the privacy it provides.

He mentions the vision has a two part entry door. ......looks like a single door to me-anybody want to confirm by watching the video again? :blink:

Ahh Yes he corrects his mistake later in the top right of the picture :D

Edited by charlieboy2608

We see Coachman are still sticking to the washroom taps that stick out from the wall! We have always thought that a retrograde step, give us a tap you can swing out of the way anytime.

we will be sticking to our 2016 565 as we do not see any improvements this year. The mustard trim on the cushions doesn’t seem to work either.

Peter.

Don't like where the wardrobe is situated in the 460 vip, draws at the bottom near the toilet, think we will stick with our 2014 460 vip lay out

1 hour ago, Nidge4 said:

Don't like where the wardrobe is situated in the 460 vip, draws at the bottom near the toilet, think we will stick with our 2014 460 vip lay out

Yes, they changed to that layout in 2017, thinking square showers were better than round ones - big mistake in my opinion. Did the same on the 520 models.

They're also advertising sprung seating 👏 🙆. Sadly it's only on the new top if the range Laser models 😠.

4 minutes ago, Llew said:

They're also advertising sprung seating 👏 🙆. Sadly it's only on the new top if the range Laser models 😠.

Wow - they must be listening! It’s a small step forward.  

36 minutes ago, Glen and Les said:

Wow - they must be listening! It’s a small step forward.  

I do believe that sprung seating will return one day Glen. It's like everything else, it goes around in circles but the manufacturers will claim that it's a new development.