A few years ago I got a RugBuddy on recommendation from Durbanite.  The small one fits nicely under the small living area carpet and coupled to one of these, 

ECB4B117-113F-495E-9EB4-93BCB792D42F.jpeg.3a8258e65045391be3930e28e58278ec.jpeg

It takes the chill off and feels great under foot.

Anyway, I received this email from the company today should anyone wish to take advantage.

————————-

A Buddy For Your RugBuddy

Dear John

I just wanted to let you know I've got a limited number of the smaller RugBuddies at a special 40% OFF + FREE P&P*.

UKFR80 50 x 100 cm, 20 x 39 inches - I have just 7 of these at £41. 40

UKFR120 50 x 200 cm, 20 x 79 inches - I have only 1 of these at £58. 20

UKFR180 100 x 150 cm, 39 x 59 inches - I have 15 of these at £65. 40

UKFR250L 100 x 200 cm, 39 x 79 inches - I have only 1 of these at £82. 20

UKFR250S  125 x 160 cm, 49 x 63 inches - I have just 9 of these at £82. 20

When they've gone, they've gone!

This summer we are introducing some small, but significant, changes to RugBuddy. The performance will be unchanged, but the prices will be a little higher (I have held prices for 3 years).

This means we want to clear last season's stock before the end of the summer - and I'm offering you a 40% discount on normal prices AND FREE P&P*, saving a further £12. 00.

For the time being, I am only making this offer to existing RugBuddy customers. You will not see the offer on the website, or on Amazon, or anywhere else for that matter. ..

So, if you'd like a buddy for your existing RugBuddy, or you have a friend who would like one, now is a good time to buy.

Just go here https://www. bewarmer. co. uk/product/rugbuddy-under-rug-heater/ and select your sizes. Use coupon code BUDDY40 to get the 40% OFF + FREE P&P*.

Kind regards

William

* FREE P&P is within the UK only

—————————-

John

Edited by JCloughie

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.