Fiamma.....Over or Under??

Just purchased  a new to us Fiamma Caravanstore Zip and love it to bits, but I have a silly question that will probably get a lot of logical answers and will end up  as a DOH! moment. When rolling up to pack away do you roll it overhand or underhand and if I was to choose the wrong way would it cause any damage?

Thanks in advance

Seem to remember that we did it underhand as it then met up with the velcro tabs for retaining on transit.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Makes us sound a bit dodgy but I do it underhand as well. Mrs H suggested I do it overhand as it seemed more logical to her but the wrinkly mess convinced her otherwise. Also, rolling it out from being stowed underhand allows control and feels 'right'.

hawkaye :beardy:

I do mine overhand because it is so heavy,  and arthritis don't help! 😢😢

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

I have done mine both ways the only thing I can see is if you do it overhand it tends to roll tighter  as you let it roll the weight presses down underhand you seem to be lifting as well as rolling does not seem to do any damage and mine unrolls the same both ways 

Overhand for us. Hope you have the storm tie-down kit though!

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.