Kitchen Worktop - more caravan woes!

So first weekend away this year and find the kitchen worktop showing tram lines - appear to be from the supporting wall below.  The worktop must be paper thin.  Anybody else had this problem?

Photo sent to dealer for another warranty claim.  Not a happy bunny that's for sure.

Alan

Worktop.pdf

Buccaneer Cruiser 2017 - Jeep Grand Cherokee

One day i hope to have enough money to live the life my wife lives.

6 minutes ago, WelshAl said:

The worktop must be paper thin.   

It is - all to achieve the lightest weight possible.    Last time I needed to repair a worktop it was simply two sheets of plastic laminate held 1/2" apart with an egg box arrangement of paper.  

• Like 1

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

I wouldn't be happy with the messy mastic line, never mind the worktop!

Cheers

Keith

I have an Avante, a cheaper Elddis version, and my worktop is nothing like that!!  It is solid.

• Like 1

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

When we picked up our Schooner I noticed that the edge of the worktop had been crushed by something, looked like clamps to me.

It was replaced but never went back the same. 5aba94a792bd1_Worktop2.thumb.JPG.8f05a46ad205e241c097aacf1224ac12.JPG

Stay safe - Griff.  :ph34r:

Wheels at the front - Discovery 4. Wheels at the back - Bessacarr 845.

Ours is different to your on the 16. i think your is the 17 with the bulge in the counter shape. ours has only got a upright same size as the 1 in your picture abouve the counter. and ours is a wooden top.

65 volvo geartronic se nav, 2016 buccaneer cruiser, 2017 buccaneer commadore, 2018 swift kon-tiki 669 auto, 2015 range rover 3. 0 sdv6 autobiography dynamic auto