Hi looking for recommendations for a site around Valencia Area  April May June would prefer the smaller  Quieter type sites but will consider anything only 2 of use OAPs

and small dog 

Thanks Les

Camping Villanova is nice with good access to beach and prom’ Bus at the gate into town. Not the cheapest but a really nice site with good facilities including bar, restaurant, swimming pool etc.  

Ern

41 minutes ago, Ern said:

Camping Villanova is nice with good access to beach and prom’ Bus at the gate into town. Not the cheapest but a really nice site with good facilities including bar, restaurant, swimming pool etc.  

Ern would that be Villa Nova Park because that looks quite some way north of Valencia.   I am also looking for a reccomendation around Valencia and as myone says two OPs not all singing and dancing site. Seems to be hard to find on the costal sites.

I don't know how close you want to be to Valencia, however a site we have used 31 miles north (40 minutes by car) of Valencia is Camping Monmar at Moncofa. A well run site with pool, restaurant, bar. Relatively quiet compared to some of the more popular sites in the area.

Volvo V70/Lunar Clubman 475/2 CKW

1 hour ago, myone said:

looking for recommendations for a site around Valencia Area

On my tour around Spain last November I stayed at  http://www. collvertcamping. com/ which is just south of the City.    From outside the camp entrance there's a direct bus service into the centre.    Also about three miles down the road is La Albufera - a huge and beautiful expanse of fresh water lake.     See my picture.

P1010249.jpg.8593ba406f8e4e1754186b55e6bbe97e.jpg 

To see others and a review of the site, have a look at my blog page. .. https://jondogoescaravanning. com/a-spanish-winter-2017-2018/

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

1 hour ago, Malc Edge said:

Ern would that be Villa Nova Park because that looks quite some way north of Valencia.   I am also looking for a reccomendation around Valencia and as myone says two OPs not all singing and dancing site. Seems to be hard to find on the costal sites.

Yes you are right to point that out. I was going from my (intermitant?)  memory and its actually 180Ml away!

A quick look at the ACSI book shows Camping Puzol 20KM north of Valencia. We haven't been there but it looks good and in April/May would be very nicely priced.

• Like 1

Ern

4 hours ago, Clubman said:

I don't know how close you want to be to Valencia, however a site we have used 31 miles north (40 minutes by car) of Valencia is Camping Monmar at Moncofa. A well run site with pool, restaurant, bar. Relatively quiet compared to some of the more popular sites in the area.

We were there in March last year & hated it. I know you wanted quiet but the town was about as lively as a cemetery. I’m sure it would be better in May/ June but we wouldn’t go back.  

Hi thanks for all the suggestion will explore them further

Thanks Les

We stayed last year at Devesa Gardens Camping. It is as large as you want it - there are lots of facilities, restaurant, entertainment, but we didn't bother and the caravan site is set to the side and we found it perfectly peaceful. Large pitches, many shaded. 12 miles south of Valencia and there's an hourly bus service right into the centre of Valencia, Its in the ACSI book and cost 19 euros per night. We would happily stay again.