New to me

Gary Davis

Hi all. ..  i'm new to this forum and new'ish to caravaning . I've just purchased the caravan below. . I think it's a 1998 but at the moment unsure is does require some work which I'm looking forward to doing. . I'm looking for a manual or instructions  to using the water heater. zig unit etc. ..any help would be very much appreciated. .regards gary

FB_IMG_1521903541620.jpg

FB_IMG_1521903476982.jpg

Edited by Gary Davis

There is a Haynes manual that covers many aspects in more detail than many owners handbook. Several editions are often available on Ebay and you can choose the one of the right period.

I cannot identify your van but I am sure that other contributors will.

I don’t use FB. Why not post a normal link?

Ern

I've just joined this site and I've already posted in the wrong section. . still trying to get to grips with uploading pics. ..hopefully I'll get there in the end!

33 minutes ago, Gary Davis said:

. still trying to get to grips with uploading pics. ..hopefully I'll get there in the end!

Putting on a picture couldn't be easier.    Click "Choose files" near the bottom of the reply box.    Click where your photo file is then when its uploaded click the cursor where you want the picture in your text, then click the plus sign in the uploaded picture.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

From his profile it is an Avondale Pennine.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I will move this to Avondale section and we have an expert on Avondales who will (in time) see this  post and hopefully offer to email you the handbook. But he will need some pictures posted. His name is Gordon and he is part of the forum's Admin.

Best of luck.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

I have checked the CRiS number and it's a 1996 model pennine 5 berth. .. if anyone has a user manual for this model that would be very much appreciated. . thanks Gary

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.