Jump to content
stevew1

Aldi offers 25th March 2018

Recommended Posts

My wife has brought home the latest Aldi brochure & there is a caravanning week commencing Sunday 25th March, items that interested me were the HD  TV at £124. 99 & sat dish at £59. 99, there is also a twin tub washing machine of the type often seen on rallies abroad at £69. 99, low wattage kettle, mini oven, chairs, windbreaks, solar panels & aquarolls, I am definitely going to buy the foot pump at £12. 99, mine packed in last week so it couldn’t have come at a better time. The site is not live yet with these offers so the Aldi brochure is the only way to see them, it may become live after tomorrow when the next period commences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the footpump is the one with the screw on valve I'm having another

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:Thankyou:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Paul_B said:

If the footpump is the one with the screw on valve I'm having another

Think it is Paul, I took a picture of the one in the brochure, hope it helps .

 

 

 

19BFF4A4-88D7-443E-BBCE-F3C28D03A9B8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, stevew1 said:

My wife has brought home the latest Aldi brochure & there is a caravanning week commencing Sunday 25th March, items that interested me were the HD  TV at £124. 99 & sat dish at £59. 99, there is also a twin tub washing machine of the type often seen on rallies abroad at £69. 99, low wattage kettle, mini oven, chairs, windbreaks, solar panels & aquarolls, I am definitely going to buy the foot pump at £12. 99, mine packed in last week so it couldn’t have come at a better time. The site is not live yet with these offers so the Aldi brochure is the only way to see them, it may become live after tomorrow when the next period commences.

You beat me to it, we're just back from ours :) We have the same washing machine and are extremely pleased with it, cost us more from somewhere else though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the one :)

 Thanks, I'm getting another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are all showing on line now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW. I have two of the foot pumps (bought last year) & I do use one them extensively, very powerful they are too. However, they have a 'built-in' weakness, the hinge plates spot welded to the end of the cylinders are prone to shearing at the welds rendering the pump un-useable. Not a major problem for the DIY brigade as a self tapping screw (or two) can be used to re-attach the plates more securely. This is best done (& much easier) BEFORE they fail. Just don't use a screw longer than necessary as it will foul the piston. If that is too much hassle they do have a 3 year g'tee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:26, micktheshed said:

If that is too much hassle they do have a 3 year g'tee!

Unless I am reading it wrong,  it does not. Look at image above, blue circle 1 year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On their website photos the box image shows a 3 Year warranty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one I have seems very robust and I've used it a lot,  I have 2 of their standard ones and they've had a lot of use without showing problems .  However they have the ordinary valve fitting rather than screw-on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! Waiting for the TV!

Not on their online site yet though!

Hopefully tomorrow!

We need two so will keep watching,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PR1 said:

Thanks! Waiting for the TV!

 

Er, this was last year? Don't know how or why it has resurfaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cobblers! Never looked at the date of the original post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The road toad said:

This Michelin foot pump only goes up to 50 psi so no good for our caravan needing 65 psi.

 

Maybe admin could edit the topic title to include the year 2018.

Edited by Paul1957

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/03/2018 at 12:57, stevew1 said:

Link goes to Aldi and the date but no items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, David 38 said:

Link goes to Aldi and the date but no items.

That's because it was from last year. 25th March this year is a Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...