2018 Barracuda

Hello all, we are relatively new to the world of caravans and are still awaiting delivery of our brand new 2018 Barracuda. Just thought I’d check in to see if anyone has one of these and if so know of any issues to look out for? I know with anything brand new you get the odd one or two snags. The thing with ours is that we bought it from wilstshire caravand at the NEC Birmingham and with us being located in Essex if any issues do arise then it’s gonna be a pain getting it sorted as the dealers are so far from us. Anyway any information, hints or tips you think may help would be much appreciated thanks 

We bought our 2016 Cruiser from Wiltshire and it was a right pain taking it back and forth down those winding country roads.   From the motorway to the dealer took just as long as driving down from the West Midlands.   Hope you do not have any issues with your unit.   Good luck to you.   :)

I know it’s a right mare to get to! But the Wiltshire caravans seem to be a pretty good honest dealer. What did you think of then as a company?