Motormover plus

the fat controller

Hi again i think i will be posting a few times now  me being a newbee i have a windrush 132 with a motormover plus which says on 01355345494 which is no longer accessable i am looking for a remote control for it i have looked on ebay and there going for 80. 00 universal and i wondered if one of those would work or anybody have any other idea's 

Thanks in advance

Did you try 

01162 210 077

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

2 minutes ago, the fat controller said:

Hi again i think i will be posting a few times now  me being a newbee i have a windrush 132 with a motormover plus which says on 01355345494 which is no longer accessable i am looking for a remote control for it i have looked on ebay and there going for 80. 00 universal and i wondered if one of those would work or anybody have any other idea's 

Thanks in advance

You need to be certain which make, model and age of mover you have before buying a remote control. The Cotswold Windrush 132 seems to date back to around 1990 and back then quite a few movers had plug in  wired controls not wireless so you need to get the right one. There may be someone on here who could recognise the mover if you could provide a picture.

i will try to get some pictures at the weekend of the van and motor i think its a 1986-87 model and not sure if it was fitted new or added later if anyone knows what the plug looks like for the cable type i would love to know please

• 3 years later...

I know this is late but is this the model you were asking about. I had this fitted in 2008 new by the designer near Ashbourne Derbyshire.

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 08.59.57.png

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.