Sign in to follow this  
avondale4

Bailey series 5 pageant bordeaux 2007

Hi folks its been a while since my last post on this forum, i have been caravanning all the time since but not had much to say !.

Bit of a wrong way of doing things but i have just taken delivery of the above caravan and would like to see if any one has any comments about any niggles to look out for with this model, it is the newest van we have ever had and my wife purchased it after falling in love with it yesterday when we looked at it and of course the price was right, today i took delivery of it on her birthday so now the fun begins . .....

Shawn 

Edited by avondale4

I maintain that the Pageant series was the last lot of Baileys to be dry and well made. I have a Series 7 - the last of the Pageants. I don't think you need to have any worries.

wisp man i want to have your children, thank you so much. That is a weight off my mind sunday lunch tomorrow is going to be bliss in the new van, again thank you very much fella .

8 hours ago, avondale4 said:

wisp man i want to have your children

I'll run this past my wife and let you know whether she agrees...................

We have a series 5 Pageant Vendée which we've had from new. It has had one or two issues with the end mouldings (the first fixed under warranty) but otherwise has been superb. We occasionally look at new vans but the Bailey suits us perfectly so will be keeping it for the foreseeable future - quite apart from the horrendous cost of new caravans.

Best of luck with your new purchase.