Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
burnsguitarman

Any Other Winners?

Recommended Posts

We won and the tickets have arrived will be going Saturday, Thanks CT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Steve Drew said:

We won and the tickets have arrived will be going Saturday, Thanks CT

Shame so we cannot meet up?  Have not seen you for awhile now as we go straight onto ferry with no overnight stop.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't got my tickets yet:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange I am not a winner, oh well ! :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No tickets for me, but I have apparently won 7. 5 trillion dollars on the Nigerian state lottery prize draw which must have slipped my mind entering.   All i need to do is send off £750 for processing to Mr. Eeza Crook, 25 suckerstreet, noexist province, Lagos.

Now where's me rubber cheque book :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 tickets for me too ! Thank you so much CT 👍😀

Tickets arrived promptly too !

Edited by rinkrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven't got my tickets, Alphaquad said they were all posted together last week so it looks like someone else has received mine. :angry:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DavidJH said:

I still haven't got my tickets, Alphaquad said they were all posted together last week so it looks like someone else has received mine. :angry:.

Give Suzanne a call she will confirm if she has sent them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, kiaboy said:

Give Suzanne a call she will confirm if she has sent them

She said they were all sent last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suzanne has sorted it, got some tickets yesterday:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DavidJH said:

Suzanne has sorted it, got some tickets yesterday:)

So pleased for you - enjoy the show. We’re going on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DavidJH said:

Suzanne has sorted it, got some tickets yesterday:)

Great news. hope you enjoy the show, just watch your wallet :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Report post

 

Posted just now

We went to the show yesterday with complimentary winning tickets!

Busy as expected for Saturday, so got what we wanted and left!

Bought a sun awning from Doreema with offer for show and storm strap set thrown in.  Just waiting for delivery of it now.  

New set of towing mirrors, two cups of coffee and all done! 

Did anyone else purchase anything interesting?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost got away with just a few coffees, but at the last minute, on way out, bought a lightweight Merlin minvac. Not bad value at £40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coffee is always good!!  Glanced at a few new vans on the way out but had no intention of purchasing - they seem to be getting longer and longer!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought a Swift Challenger 530, after deliberating between that and a Coachman Pastiche 520.     In the end it was down to the bathroom (and the salesman).    On the Coachman stand, we waited for ages for a salesman, being ignored by quite a few, including at the main desk.    In the end I went over to one to ask for a price, but he was slightly pushy and didn't give that good a deal.      Wandahome (South Cave) gave a price on a dealer special Corniche but that was it 'a price' and that's all - no coffee, no sales pitch, no interest!    Ended up with price from Leisure World (Catterick) for the Challenger which suited so the deal was done.    Salesman was great, seemed keen to give a good deal and what seemed a genuine interest in us.      Second time buying from Catterick so hopefully a g od experience.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!! A salesman who can't be bothered to put the effort in gets what he deserved - no sale!!

How exciting though! Hope you got a good deal too!! When do you pick it up?

Did you manange a coffee too?

Bergamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,  we used our complimentary tickets on Tuesday. Had a good day out, bought a few bits and pieces. ......mostly that we didn't need!

Was surprised to see a Subway, in the cafe area, which wasn't too busy, and didn't cost the earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bergamo said:

Wow!! A salesman who can't be bothered to put the effort in gets what he deserved - no sale!!

How exciting though! Hope you got a good deal too!! When do you pick it up?

Did you manange a coffee too?

Bergamo

Awaiting delivery date, and obviously dependent on them not knocking the trade in down on changeover day!   Happy to walk away if they don't meet the standards.    Had a couple of coffees, one at Coachman and one with Leisureworld! :D   Think I've entered the 'PPP' stage now 'post-purchase-panic!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well from where you live you can nip down to factory to see how it's doing Janet!

geoff

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, shipbroker said:

Well from where you live you can nip down to factory to see how it's doing Janet!

geoff

Yes - I live 4. 9 miles from the factory.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

On 25/02/2018 at 21:10, Janet said:

Bought a Swift Challenger 530, after deliberating between that and a Coachman Pastiche 520.     In the end it was down to the bathroom (and the salesman).    On the Coachman stand, we waited for ages for a salesman, being ignored by quite a few, including at the main desk.    In the end I went over to one to ask for a price, but he was slightly pushy and didn't give that good a deal.      Wandahome (South Cave) gave a price on a dealer special Corniche but that was it 'a price' and that's all - no coffee, no sales pitch, no interest!    Ended up with price from Leisure World (Catterick) for the Challenger which suited so the deal was done.    Salesman was great, seemed keen to give a good deal and what seemed a genuine interest in us.      Second time buying from Catterick so hopefully a g od experience.  

Hi Janet

Its lovely to see you returning to us again.  

Kind regards

Vicky 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Vicky. .started using your own name again!

rgds

geoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, catterickcaravans said:

Hi 

Hi Janet

Its lovely to see you returning to us again.  

Kind regards

Vicky 

Thank you - don't let me down :ph34r:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shipbroker said:

Hey Vicky. .started using your own name again!

rgds

geoff

I always use my name, I think?! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...