Any Other Winners?

burnsguitarman

I have just had an email from Alphaquad, asking me to confirm my name and address.

Apparently, we have won a pair of tickets in the CT competition.

Anyone else had the same?

2017 Swift Elegance 580  towed by 2015 Volvo XC70

Meeeeeeee! Yippee!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

31 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

Yep see you there.   Just wondering if there is anything we still need as seem to have everything?  :D

I just love the day out - any purchases are usually not planned! 

Had the same email, details sent back.

:Thankyou: CT for the opportunity to visit the NEC again, I wonder if we will succumb like we did in 2015 :blush:  

• Like 1

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Yep we have won 2 tickets via CT competition too. looking to go on the wednesday.

65 volvo geartronic se nav, 2016 buccaneer cruiser, 2017 buccaneer commadore, 2018 swift kon-tiki 669 auto, 2015 range rover 3. 0 sdv6 autobiography dynamic auto

Yes, me too!   Probably going Saturday despite it being a 'busy' day.        Thanks Caravan Talk :Thankyou:

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

I've won two as well. It's gone to my old email too because I can't change the email on here!!!

Luckily, I can still access it as I've kept it open until I know nothing is going into it  

Admin, can someone email me on this address so I can pass my new one on to you and you change it for me please.

Bergamo

Me too, I am a winner.  (Rarely get to say that except for were my family are concerned).

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

I might be but the forum is still showing my old email address and I can't access it.   It won't allow me to change to the new one. ....:blush:

8 minutes ago, john35 said:

I might be but the forum is still showing my old email address and I can't access it.   It won't allow me to change to the new one. ....:blush:

Try PMing Paul of Admin to change your email address.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Also had the "I'm a winner email" Credit card at the ready !!

Presume the tickets will arrive in due course.

Tickets arrived today.

Thanks again to Gordon and CT

:Thankyou: :D

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Yep tickets arrived for us today.   Probably go on the Wednesday to miss all the eager CMC members waiting for the exiting hold your breath announcement.   :D

Our tickets arrived today too - we’ll be there on Wed. Having a nice Mon-Fri break at Broadway with the van and will travel up from there. First trip this year - can’t wait.

Edited by Glen and Les

Tickets arrived with me this morning.  We will have to go on Saturday but looking forward to it.  Hoping for a sun canopy deal!

Wiseman, I'm still having difficulty changing my email address and notice you suggesting PMing Paul in Admin asking him to change this. How do I PM him please? Might seem like a silly question but absolute no idea. Can you help please?

Bergamo

Click in his avatar and follow the menu.

geoff

Edited by shipbroker

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Tickets arrived today - Saturday for us.    Will be busy but sure we'll manage!   Thanks again CT :Thankyou:

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

Will have to look out for you on the Saturday!!!  We'll be around the awnings probably looking bewildered!!!

• Like 1