My current site appears to be becoming neglected by the owner so can anyone recommend any decent sites in and around the Stoke on Trent area

Edited by Robtan 42

Hi Stevan,

Thanks for your response.

Ideally in the North Staffordshire area but would be happy up to 10 miles.

Cockshades was always good when we used them, indeed some friends of ours moved their van there on our recommendation and still use them.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

We have been with David Smithson in Kidsgrove for some 6 years. Its a gold Cassoa site opposite Tescos. £360 for the year which is competitive. Very secure, never had any problems. ..

http://www. davidsmithson. co. uk/storage/

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 07:53, Mow Cop Ken said:

We have been with David Smithson in Kidsgrove for some 6 years. Its a gold Cassoa site opposite Tescos. £360 for the year which is competitive. Very secure, never had any problems. ..

http://www. davidsmithson. co. uk/storage/

That is a good price we are paying over £500

2020 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4  PHEV and 2016 Swift Conqueror 480 HT

Just on the price front, we are paying a little over £500 for CaSSOA Gold, that’s for a twin axle, 

Stay safe - Griff.:ph34r:

Discovery 4 with a Bessacarr 845 behind

Like Griff, we also pay £500 p.a. for Gold Cassoa and indoors.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

• 2 months later...

Hi

dont know if you have got sorted yet, but the club I am a member of has opened a new storage facility in Bucknall. It is full secure and costs £290. 00 per annum. If interested e. mail me for more details. (removed)

(Mod edit: email address removed. We remind people not to put email addresses on this open forum but to use the PM system within the forum)

thanks

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/04/2018 at 19:43, Jackie adams said:

Hi

dont know if you have got sorted yet, but the club I am a member of has opened a new storage facility in Bucknall. It is full secure and costs £290. 00 per annum. If interested e. mail me for more details. (removed)

(Mod edit: email address removed. We remind people not to put email addresses on this open forum but to use the PM system within the forum)

thanks

Hi Jackie,

do you know if there is any space on the site?  Is it the bowling green club?

thanks

andy

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi can anyone advise if the storage mentioned previously was at the bucknall bowling club, if not does anyone know if reasonable storage nearby. Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Hi, There is storage at the Bowling Club. We have been there since it opened. It was for 12 caravans originally but they have squeezed in a 14th almost blocking the entrance. We only discovered this today. We might be forced to motor move our van just to get out of the compound.

• 3 months later...