isn

avondale manuals

Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction for a copy of an Avondale Perle Custom Adonis manual please? I think it's 1990. Thanks in advance.

I have pinned a topic at the head of this section with pdfs of the handbooks I have.

Gordon.

Hi Gordon

As resident manual guru in these parts, could you please send me the manual for my Avondale Kingfisher please?  Not sure which one it is but from my internet searchings it looks like there were four different years.   We've just bought one and I don't know anything about it yet!

Thanks in advance.

Lee

1 hour ago, KingfisherNewbie said:

Hi Gordon

As resident manual guru in these parts, could you please send me the manual for my Avondale Kingfisher please?  Not sure which one it is but from my internet searchings it looks like there were four different years.   We've just bought one and I don't know anything about it yet!

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Gordon has kindly posted all the Avondale manuals HERE for you to download yourself.

11 hours ago, KingfisherNewbie said:

Not sure which one it is but from my internet searchings it looks like there were four different years.   We've just bought one and I don't know anything about it yet!

Hi Lee,

As GPS says I have pinned all available handbooks at the top of the Avondale forum so if you check the tenth letter of the caravan VIN this will confirm the year of manufacture.

Gordon.

Ah, wonderful, thank you.   I had already found that thread and tried but it was before I had registered and it had said the files had been removed or were not available.   Tried now, whilst logged in, and all working.

Thanks again!

Hi.   I've just bought my first van which is a 1996 Avondale Grampian GLX.   does anyone happen to have a manual they could email me a copy of?

Thank,

Donna

Please read Gordon's post two above yours.

Best of luck!

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help. I'm picking up an avondale argente 640-6 on Sunday after leaving the motorhome world and going back to caravanning. Don't suppose anyone could send me a manual for the van? Need to get up to speed on all the controls etc. Thanks.

Welcome

Have you had a look at the pinned topic at the head of this section? Also a year would help others who may be able to help you.