Sign in to follow this  
Higgy

Crusader Tempest Diamond Jubilee

Hi, I am desperately trying to find one of these, I travelled a long distance to view one recently at a second hand dealer and it had damp on the front right and centre windows. Also missed out on one privately. I am led to believe there were only a handful made. Any one with any knowledge good or bad is gratefully recieved or if anyone knows of someone who might have one and is thinking of selling.

thanks in advance

Hi, we are also looking at getting one of these vans, can I ask you where you looked at the one with damp please?

Suggest you read  threads here in 2012:-

geoff

I looked at one before Christmas at Rock caravans and recently one at Charmouth caravans. Both with considerable damp around the front windows.

weve been looking for 6 months now!

considering buying a new Adria 613PK from the continent!

We've got one that will possibly be for sale in a couple of weeks! It's also the got self levelling feet and air conditioning. If you're still interested let me know and I'll send photos.

• Like 1

Lori - note that we have a free For Sale section within the Social Club section.

also note that you were replying to a post from February.

Lori, yes we are still looking. It hi k I have been communicating with your friend Wendy for the last 6 months!