Sign in to follow this  
petebmwadv

whale shower hose connection

hi my compass lynx1995 has the wrong shower hose,can anyone tell me which is the right one. The connection on the wall is a female thread and all shower hoses seem to be the same instead of the male thread. Or if their is a duel male thread connector I could use with the right size thread. Thanks Pete.

Hi Pete

Thank you for your post. Below are our customer support contact details if you could please give us a ring to discuss? We will try to advise you as best as we possibly can.  

Tel: 0845 217 2933

Email: info@whalepumps. com

Best wishes

Hayley

Nice to see Whale making a reply to the OP.

I wish more companies were this proactive in helping people out.  

Well done Whale\Hayley.

• Like 1

Can you help my please my whale shower mixer tap  connector has cracked and I can not find a new one to replace it good you help me and send me in the right directions it is a white piece of plastic like a party blower as picture show try the 12mm  to 10mm stem reducer but no luck please help 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

5 hours ago, Matthew2310 said:

Can you help my please my whale shower mixer tap  connector has cracked and I can not find a new one to replace it good you help me and send me in the right directions it is a white piece of plastic like a party blower as picture show try the 12mm  to 10mm stem reducer but no luck please help 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail. mobile. aol. com

I don't see any picture Mathew :(

Hi Matthew

It might be a good idea to talk to our customer service team who will try to advise you as best as they possibly can.   Contact details are below. Alternatively, if you send me your contact number in a private message I will get one of the team to give you a call.  

Tel: 0845 217 2933

Email: info@whalepumps. com

Best wishes

Hayley

And thanks to Hayley for helping a member on a bank holiday.

Our phone lines are open as normal today in case anyone needs to get in touch :)

Best wishes

Hayley

• Like 1

All the vans I have owned take a standard domestic shower hose.

John