Sign in to follow this  
Gordon

FREE Tickets to the NEC Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show - February 2018

NEC Show Feb 2018 Logo.jpg

Once again we are pleased to be able to offer 20 pairs of free tickets to our members. This time to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show at the NEC from 20th to 25th February 2018

Just reply in this thread and tell us in one line what you would most like to see at this year's NEC Show and we will choose those that in our opinion are the most deserving entries.

The competition is also being run on our sister site "Motorhome Talk" and will close on both sites at midnight on 30th January 2018. The lucky winners will be announced shortly after. Our decision will be final and no corrispondence will be entered to.

Alongside the complimentary tickets we have also set up a marketing code for promotion on Caravan Talk.
The code is CTALK and will allow users to book at the discounted rate of £6.50 seniors (over 60’s), £7.50 adults.  We will also use this code on the banners.
CLICK HERE or call  08448  737  333  to book tickets now.  See the NCC website for further details of the show.
Here are the accompanying T&C’s :-
£6.50 Senior (over 60s), £7.50 Adult when booking before 23.59hrs 19/02/18 after which time prices revert to the on-the-door price of £9 Senior and £10 Adult. A £1.25 transaction fee applies. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable. Free show guides and towing & manoeuvring tuition are subject to availability.

I would like more  in the main structures . Theres plenty to accompany the accessories stores,yet i hear more people would like to see more  caravans,Mhomes and tents.

My husband and I (!!!) would like to see the World of Caravan, Camping and Motorhomes - there is endless choice of things to see and do at the shows, and I may even invest in a new model (caravan that is - not husband :rolleyes::ph34r:)

• Haha 1

Innovative and useful accessories.

John

I always love looking around the new Caravans, even though we only changed last year. At the February show I particularly enjoy the holiday site stands.

We would like to see a more structured "holidays sites" area instead of them all being mixed up i. e. are for Spain, another for France etc.

Edited by Durbanite
  • Like 1

More accessory stands 

More of the european caravan manufacturers, they offer some very different ideas for layouts and finishes which would be of interest to us as an alternative to the rather samey british offerings year on year.

So I can start to plan my retirement winters in Spain (5 months to go) and I didn't win the last competition. ..:D

Question & answer forum for caravan design.

I would like to see a 2 way conveyor walkway through the  halls, so I can get around the show with ease :D

More campsites and more rest/picnic areas

Definitely more innovative accessories, although it always nice to look in the latest caravans and dream !

Just everything! Time to relax and enjoy a world of caravanning and camping in one day!!

Great to stroll around and view upclose all the new and latest offerings from the Leisure Industry under one huge roof.

I would love to see free parking, or at least parking fees that were less than the admission fee for the show

I would like to see a area where we can meet senior employees of the manufacturer's and discuss problems without them hiding behind the dealers.  

1 hour ago, Sea&Sand said:

I would love to see free parking, or at least parking fees that were less than the admission fee for the show

There is free parking at the NEC.

• Like 2

We always struggle with finding our way around, some form of easier navigation would be a big help.

This competition is now closed.

Winners will be contacted shortly, good luck!