Sign in to follow this  
Arnie

Unicorn 4 bits

Those with the unicorn 4 especially the Cadiz, what “bits” did you get with the van ? I’ve read conflicting reports on what you get, some people get a basin, shower caddy some don’t .  

Could someone give a list of the of all the bits from spare wheel to the basin?

Have you downloaded the brochure from the Bailey website??

geoff

Yeah I looked at the brochure, some of the things people didn’t get are in the brochure and should have got . The brochure isn’t easy to read as there’s a lot of NEW that doesn’t really mean to much .

48 minutes ago, shipbroker said:

Have you downloaded the brochure from the Bailey website??

geoff

+1

If your not happy ask your dealer to explain which items you don't understand from the brochure. .....if you don't do it before you hand over your readies you probably wont get anything that's missing :blink:

• Like 1

I think you'll find that most brochures have words like "we reserve the right to change, modify etc" which is a big get out if they decide to tweak or change something or even stop including stuff and allows them to keep the the brochure current.

Another one is E&OE which means errors and omissions excepted which is usually in tiny print on the bottoms or backs of invoices.

As said above you need to clarify with your dealer what's included and if necessary make a list of the bits you expect and make sure that he agrees that they are what you'll get

• Like 1

On the Valencia,shower caddy,toothbrush plastic glass,alko lock,alko jack,spare wheel and brace for lowering,corner steady brace,water connector,waste water pipes,Velcro bits to fit carpets,gas connector for bbq point,13pin plug tool,sink bowl,draining board,nylon cutting board and extra fittings for satellite? Two plugs for shower and kitchen basin and probably a few other bits that I’ve forgotten.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, johnsev said:

On the Valencia,shower caddy,toothbrush plastic glass,alko lock,alko jack,spare wheel and brace for lowering,corner steady brace,water connector,waste water pipes,Velcro bits to fit carpets,gas connector for bbq point,13pin plug tool,sink bowl,draining board,nylon cutting board and extra fittings for satellite? Two plugs for shower and kitchen basin and probably a few other bits that I’ve forgotten.

So far as I can remember you have covered it very well.

Not sure about waste water pipes though.

Bob

Should there also be the Tyrepal monitor unit? We got one with our U3

18 minutes ago, 1164 County said:

Should be the complete kit . ..

6 minutes ago, Silverback said:

Should be the complete kit . ..

Sorry there was!

1 minute ago, johnsev said:

Sorry there was!

Sorry read "should there be a" . .. Looks like spec savers again B)

we did not get a washing up bowl with our Cadiz, but got all the rest of the above list

the checklist has  a red ink circle  around it and the  Cadiz & Vigo have been marked in a yellow highlighter

we have had the van a month now and  I keep meaning to contact the sales team to see if its missing

From what I’ve been reading on here & on Facebook it’s hit & miss as to what comes with the S4 caravans, we’ve had 2 Bailey caravans & have on order our 3rd an S4 Cartagena on our other 2 caravans every thing was there what was listed so what’s going wrong with the 2018 models?

3 hours ago, 1164 County said:

When we got our U3 in March 2015 the monitor unit was an extra cost item, from memory about £80.

I didn`t buy one.

Bob

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Ashey said:

we did not get a washing up bowl with our Cadiz, but got all the rest of the above list

the checklist has  a red ink circle  around it and the  Cadiz & Vigo have been marked in a yellow highlighter

we have had the van a month now and  I keep meaning to contact the sales team to see if its missing

The bowl is part of the caravan https://www. baileyofbristol. co. uk/caravans/unicorn/unicorn-valencia

"NEW stainless steel kitchen sink with swan-neck mixer tap, washing up bowl, drainer and chopping board"

Edited by Silverback
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bob From Dunstable said:

When we got our U3 in March 2015 the monitor unit was an extra cost item, from memory about £80.

I didn`t buy one.

Bob

I have now checked the brochures for the S3 and the S4 and the wording is different.

In the S3 brochure it said "TPMS ready ", which means tyre sensors fitted but monitor not included, but the S4 brochure says "TPMS  monitoring system".

So I am expecting my S4 Cadiz to come with a monitor.

Bob

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob From Dunstable said:

I have now checked the brochures for the S3 and the S4 and the wording is different.

In the S3 brochure it said "TPMS ready ", which means tyre sensors fitted but monitor not included, but the S4 brochure says "TPMS  monitoring system".

So I am expecting my S4 Cadiz to come with a monitor.

Bob

In one of the lockers in the Cadiz I looked at there was the tmps monitor, I thought it was stupid of the dealer to leave it in a demo van as some could have very easily stolen it .

the brochure says the  Pegasus is tmps ready and the Unicorn has the system 

Edited by Arnie

On 16/11/2017 at 09:57, Arnie said:

In one of the lockers in the Cadiz I looked at there was the tmps monitor, I thought it was stupid of the dealer to leave it in a demo van as some could have very easily stolen it .

the brochure says the  Pegasus is tmps ready and the Unicorn has the system 

I emailed Bailey to confirm if the TMPS monitor is included and they have confirmed it is,  wasn't clear if the monitor was additional cost.