• Announcements

• BenF

Forum upgrade   12/10/17

Hi everyone, As you're probably aware, we've been in the process of upgrading the Caravan Talk forum software for a while. I can now confirm that the software has been upgraded and we're fully up to date. Please note that this new software is quite different in appearance and function, so may require a bit of relearning. We are in the process of refining the look, features and experience to make it a bit better and more familiar. If you spot any issues please let us know in the feedback forum. Unfortunately any posts between Monday morning and now have been lost. This is due to when the database snapshot was taken for the upgrade, this may also affect new members since then. We do apologise for this, but we have tried to keep disruption to a minimum. We are already aware and working on the following issues: PayPal payment issues for CT Supporters Forum design, lack of CT branding including colours Temporary loss of reviews databases Navigation bar needs refining We will keep this list up to date, so please check here before posting new updates, or to keep on tabs of our progress. The software was upgraded in order to provide you with a more secure, reliable, faster experience, whilst providing us with more tools to improve the features and options for the forum. Thank you for your continued support. Ben and the CT Team
Happy feet

2012 hobby stolen

Hi all my mum and dads 2012 hobby has been stolen on Saturday night,from the touring site they are on at ingomelds Skegness,I will put some pics on as soon as I can as my mums on holiday in Spain plz share on Facebook or anything they are retired and this was bought with there pension,they are devastated to say the least any info please msg me thanks daz.

C2BC1907-D883-42C5-91D7-A865B9A6D454.png

Edited by Happy feet
Added pic ov van

Can't help but as a matter of interest were they using the caravan and perhaps out for the day or is it on a seasonal site.   Hopefully they are insured?

33 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

Can't help but as a matter of interest were they using the caravan and perhaps out for the day or is it on a seasonal site.   Hopefully they are insured?

Says his mum is in Spain.

Sorry to hear this news, tell the Police to look on nearby Travellers Sites as Hobby's are very popular with the travelling fraterity

I hope it is found in good condition it for the couple concerned, beautiful looking van it is too.

Nomadic parasites have to be number one suspects. Hope insurance is in order so sorry for their loss, must be devastated.  Any cctv from the site? Someone must have seen it go.

• Like 1

Sorry for their loss, as others have said I hope they had up to date insurance. .. 

Yeah there insaurance is up to date just a nightmare they are back from Spain now I’m sure it will be sorted

I had a Hobby a few years and they are like a magnet to thieves which is why after 6 years of ownership I got rid. ( broken into twice and things stolen )

Ironically the van could well be on it's way to Spain via Ireland.

A large number of stolen Hobby's were found in Spain a few years ago

Just seen your post. Around the date you mentioned     Travellers booked into Bearsted Maidstone CMC site with a van as per your pic, may be quite ok. but may be worth a follow up.