• Announcements

• BenF

Forum upgrade   12/10/17

Hi everyone, As you're probably aware, we've been in the process of upgrading the Caravan Talk forum software for a while. I can now confirm that the software has been upgraded and we're fully up to date. Please note that this new software is quite different in appearance and function, so may require a bit of relearning. We are in the process of refining the look, features and experience to make it a bit better and more familiar. If you spot any issues please let us know in the feedback forum. Unfortunately any posts between Monday morning and now have been lost. This is due to when the database snapshot was taken for the upgrade, this may also affect new members since then. We do apologise for this, but we have tried to keep disruption to a minimum. We are already aware and working on the following issues: PayPal payment issues for CT Supporters Forum design, lack of CT branding including colours Temporary loss of reviews databases Navigation bar needs refining We will keep this list up to date, so please check here before posting new updates, or to keep on tabs of our progress. The software was upgraded in order to provide you with a more secure, reliable, faster experience, whilst providing us with more tools to improve the features and options for the forum. Thank you for your continued support. Ben and the CT Team
Mow Cop Ken

Freego electric folding bikes

We bought 2 new Freego folding electric bikes in 2015 (36 volt 10 amp) and then my wife had a stroke shortly after. She made a quick full recovery, but her reactions are a bit slower and she fell off her bike on the first day  of a 40 night tour of France and Spain a couple of months ago. This shook her up and badly bruised her legs and we have both decided that we will live without the bikes which spent the rest of the tour in the back of the car.  

Anyone want a pair of matching folding ebikes that have only done about 50 miles each, they are listed on Gumtree.

So sorry to hear about your wife's fall and that you have now decided to sell both bikes. I already have a 2017 model FreeGo and just want to say to anyone considering these bikes that they are brilliant and far superior, in my opinion, to others you can get for the same money. This price is a bargain!

If you'd like to post a link to your ad I will see if I can post it on the FreeGo owners Facebook page.

Glen.

PS - just found your ad. I've posted the pic on the page.

Edited by Glen and Les
  • Like 1

Glen and Les

thanks for the endorsement - bikes NOW SOLD!

3 hours ago, Mow Cop Ken said:

Glen and Les

thanks for the endorsement - bikes NOW SOLD!

Wow, well done! Someone's got a bargain.

I was about 10 minutes too slow!