Caravan talk supporter

Dougb

Well I have just become a caravan talk supporter . This is the best value for money purchase I have made in a long time ,£10 a year for all the time I spend on this forum bargain.

regards

Doug

2016 Ssangyong Rexton EX 2. 2 auto & 2018 Bailey series 4 Pampalona.

9 hours ago, Dougb said:

Well I have just become a caravan talk supporter . This is the best value for money purchase I have made in a long time ,£10 a year for all the time I spend on this forum bargain.

regards

Doug

Are you serious ?

Absolutely.

2016 Ssangyong Rexton EX 2. 2 auto & 2018 Bailey series 4 Pampalona.

All support we receive is gratefully received; whether financial, or simply by giving helpful advice to other users. We have tried our best to keep this forum free for all to use over the years but even with volunteers to moderate and administer the day to day running, it still costs money to keep going.  A small amount of this comes from our CT Supporters, and for that we thank all who donate £10 a year to assist but the bulk of the costs still have to be covered by the forum owners.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Please can you (DougB or Gordon) tell me what method you used to become a supporter? I can't find anywhere that would allow me to do so.

Jaguar XF-S Sportbrake (2018) towing Coachman VIP575 (2018).

1 minute ago, Mickyjb said:

Please can you (DougB or Gordon) tell me what method you used to become a supporter? I can't find anywhere that would allow me to do so.

Here you go: 

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

Thanks Ben I hadn't known of or used the store before. Just a thought, on the supporters page there could be a link to the product?

. ..item number 10,538 on your to-do list!

Jaguar XF-S Sportbrake (2018) towing Coachman VIP575 (2018).