End of an era...

Honk

Well the deed is done and we have sold our static :(

After all the advice of not to get one, it has been a fabulous 3 1/2 years. The site was just perfect and the people (95% owners) were brilliant, a real community.

We really have made some lifelong friends, so much so that one couple were devastated at us leaving, they sold their van too!

Got to say that we were extremely lucky in the ownership costs, it cost just £250 a year in depreciation, very happy with that!

H.

• Like 1

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink:

Do you have any other plans Honk? Motorhome, Caravan, Tent?

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I would love to get another tourer but Mrs H isn't keen, I will grind her down though hehe.

We have made a pact that we will do weekends away, already booked 3 or 4 including new year for 4 nights. Got a sunshine holiday booked for June and looking at European city breaks too.

The tourer was fun and the static was excellent but being tied down was sometimes a chore rather than pleasure. New experience and new horizons are on the cards.

H.

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink:

My neighbour that sold his nearly new parkhome type static is more than happy touring again (for now) and the neighbour who sold his tourer to buy a small camper is also happy, both are away most weekends. 

The camper idea appeals to me, big enough to live in and small enough to drive around in :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)