Sign in to follow this  
John Lee

Michael Jordan Gomshall Branch

Driving myself spare here in NZ trying to find an email address for M Jordan Gomshall Branch.

When I try to access their website (Marquis Leisure Ltd?) I am 'diverted' to a New Zealand link to an 'approved' local NZ dealer.

I'm after some UK prices for a couple of Seitz Heki roof vents to replace some worn out older versions on my van. Silly prices locally & since I expect to have a spare day in LHR shortly I might as well acquire some there :-)

Just want to be sure they will have some in stock. I could phone but want to send a photo or two of what I'm replacing.

Does anyone have an email contact address for them?

Thanks

JL

Driving myself spare here in NZ trying to find an email address for M Jordan Gomshall Branch.

When I try to access their website (Marquis Leisure Ltd?) I am 'diverted' to a New Zealand link to an 'approved' local NZ dealer.

I'm after some UK prices for a couple of Seitz Heki roof vents to replace some worn out older versions on my van. Silly prices locally & since I expect to have a spare day in LHR shortly I might as well acquire some there :-)

Just want to be sure they will have some in stock. I could phone but want to send a photo or two of what I'm replacing.

Does anyone have an email contact address for them?

Thanks

JL

In view of the recent takeover of Michael Jordan Gomshall by Marquis, reported here, I would suggest that you will need to seek another source, near to LHR, for the Seitz Heiki spares. It seems that the former Michael Jordan company has become a branch of the parent company. They do not seem to offer the service you seek and do not give an email address for the Gomshall branch.

Hi John Lee, here are a couple of email addresses that might help you. The second one is a Face Book page.

https://www. marquisleisure. co. uk/caravan-dealers-surrey

https://www. facebook. com/search/str/michael+jordan+caravans/keywords_search

Good luck

Doosan

Michael Jordan Caravans Ltd, Gomshall

Crossw Station Approach

GU5 9NX Gomshall

Surrey England

01483 203335

01483 202780

sales@michaeljordancaravans. co. ukpithawala

GT's shop are very good to deal with over the internet, though I've never visited.

Surely the unit you want to replace is common to other caravans and you could use other dealers. Alternatively as you are overseas you may be able to source it directly from the manufacturer? Worth a try. Why not post pictures on this forum and members will be able to give to up to date advice where to locate the spares.

Edited by Durbanite

Maybe this place can assist?

http://www. leisurespares. co. uk

John. :)

• Like 1

or LSD ;)https://www. leisureshopdirect. com/caravan-spares

But I get the drift that the OP wishes to collect during a visit to the UK and these folk are mostly online ordering and live in the wilds of north Devon.

• Like 1

The OP, John Lee has previously explained his situation here and had hoped that he would be able to get the part from Gomshall on his next visit to LHR, if he were to send a photo of the required part. Meanwhile Michael Jordan has become part of the Marquis group and seem unlikely to be able to provide the specific service he requires.

It seems to me that properly identifying the correct part could be a potential hurdle. My guess is that the correct part is probably lurking in the depths of many of the parts section of many dealers throughout the UK. :(

Edited by DeeTee

The OP, John Lee has previously explained his situation here and had hoped that he would be able to get the part from Gomshall on his next visit to LHR, if he were to send a photo of the required part. Meanwhile Michael Jordan has become part of the Marquis group and seem unlikely to be able to provide the specific service he requires.

It seems to me that properly identifying the correct part could be a potential hurdle. My guess is that the correct part is probably lurking in the depths of many of the parts section of many dealers throughout the UK. :(

You are on to it - a spare day in LHR & I thought I'd take a leisurely train ride to Gosham, buy some parts from what looked like a well stocked spares/accessories dept at MJ's then return to LHR with my arms loaded :D

Sounds like the place has reduced their offerings?

I could mail order to my hotel to save shipping costs to the antipodes so one or two of the mail order places will be worth a try. who do you recommend? Ill need prompt service as time from order to pick up might be less than a couple of weeks. :)

Hi John Lee, here are a couple of email addresses that might help you. The second one is a Face Book page.

https://www. marquisleisure. co. uk/caravan-dealers-surrey

https://www. facebook. com/search/str/michael+jordan+caravans/keywords_search

Good luck

Doosan

- As soon as i select the first link I get the NZ dealer :angry: Apparently there's some clever way to fool my computer into thinking it is elsewhere in the world - who knows how to do that? :ph34r:

- Second link interesting: is M Jordan Gomshall still trading under that name or Marquis etc now?

Edited by John Lee

I am looking at purchasing a Dometic mini heki rooflight (400x400mm) which going by most UK prices I have seen is retailed cheaper than the NZ price for just the base unit with the insect / night screens that I really need to replace. However the entire unit(s) in my van are a little tired so I feel a total replacement at UK prices incl VAT is justified. If I can find a good price I will even consider going up a spec to the Midi version 500x700mm. :lol:

Who can supply & deliver a couple to my LHR hotel (Kensington) for a reasonable :rolleyes: price?

I've always had excellent service from LSD.

Marquis bought Jordan's a month or so ago. They have a number of branches, mainly in Southern England.

Up until a year ago Marquis were an independent group that also owned the Autosleeper motorhome manufacturer. About a year ago they were both bought by the leisure vehicle conglomerate Trigano, who own many motorhome, caravan and other product brands throughout Europe and maybe even further afield. Autotrail and Tribute are two well now Trigano products in the UK.