Sign in to follow this  
lunarloopy

Review: X Trail 2. 0dci Tekna 177bhp X Tronic Awd

Smooth gear changing, hill start assist, good up right driving position, comfortable seats with plenty of room in rear, rear camera and park assist. Blind spot alert and lane stray alert.

Click here to view the towcar review

About time this came with a 2 litre engine.

I guess Nissan have lost a lot of customers due to this engine not being available at launch.

I followed a brand new one yesterday on the A34. A really nice gold/bronze metallic.

Sad foot note to my review, used the car to tow 3 times. Very comfortable towing a Lunar Lexon 570  at 1470kgs.  Third time out on our favourite CL in North Wales. After a weekend of heavy rain, when we come to hitch up to go home, and fearing nothing 'cos now I have an AWD car, the thing sank up to its axles, and we had to get towed out by the farmer with his tractor. When we got home, phoned the Nissan dealer to ask them to identify again my vehicle, which had been sold to me as an AWD, was advertised on their website, and they had phoned me up to ask me to come and view it. It was a 2; TWO wheel drive car. The dealership couldn't appologise enough saying it had come from another site in their group. Good enogh they gave me a full refund, even for the tow bar, and we had put another 2000 miles on the clock. So nothing but praise for the dealers, Warrington Nissan even though they mis-sold in the first place

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this