Sign in to follow this  
gmc15

Washing/polishing/waxing Elddis Caravans

With my last Bailey caravan I used the Care-avan products as they were recommended by Bailey for use on their vans.

I am getting an Elddis (Buccaneer) caravan and wondered what people used on their vans for washing/polishing and waxing. Are there any products that Elddis recommend/advise using?

Thanks.

Graeme

Elddis don't endorse any products as far as I'm aware. That's all I've ever used on our current van and previous three Elddis models is Autoglym bodywork shampoo conditioner. Never waxed any of our vans, don't see the point, they come up a treat with this stuff. It also leaves behind a water repellent barrier which beads water/rain for weeks after washing. It's all I ever use on the car as well.

That's all I've ever used on our current van and previous three Elddis models is Autoglym bodywork shampoo conditioner. Never waxed any of our vans,

Autoglym shampoo is good, but if you want the very best I prefer Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, I use it on all my vehicles and the Buccaneer, you only need a small drop to have a great lather, use a microfiber mit and a microfiber drying towel.

Autoglym shampoo is good, but if you want the very best I prefer Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, I use it on all my vehicles and the Buccaneer, you only need a small drop to have a great lather, use a microfiber mit and a microfiber drying towel.

Another vote for Meguiars, really good on the cars, only used it once on the Cruiser thus far and cleaned it up well.

Alan

Autoglym! ;)

Never tried Meguairs shampoo, always had good results with Autoglym, and I know that Autoglym is safe to use on all caravan surfaces, not that I'm saying Meguairs isn't. However, I have tried Meguairs Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere, and that stuff is brilliant.

We had the Paintseal application on our last Elddis caravan and it was brilliant as no more polishing. The dirt washed off easily even with a good rain storm.

iIwill have to ask the butler. but i think he said uses Fenwicks caravan cleaner then Bobby dazzler.