Sign in to follow this  
catterickcaravans

The Lawns, Cottingham

And . .. team Leisure World are ready and raring to go at The Lawns, Cottingham.

Come and find us on the Coachman, Elddis, Lunar, Sprite, Swift, Venus and Xplore stands.

Have a look at the SsangYong and MG range on our Leisure World Motors stand

Don't forget to visit our Awnings and the Accesssory shop too!

When is it?

When is it?

Lawns Show - The Caravan Extravaganza Weekend. 2nd and 3rd September. Cottingham, near HullHU16 5SQ. [admission: £3 per person and £7 per family . ..

John. :D

• Like 1

Do not go to this event!!!
In the past it's cost me a lot of money. On three occasions we went to only have a look. On 2 occasions we bought new awnings and last year a new caravan.

• Like 3

Do not go to this event!!!

In the past it's cost me a lot of money. On three occasions we went to only have a look. On 2 occasions we bought new awnings and last year a new caravan.

and we couldn't resit an Isabella windbreak.

Ian

PS.

If you want see the new Unicorn,or any Bailey van,they aren't there.

Edited by Tandem Man

Having been many times over the years I can recommend "The Lawns" as a good show to visit, particularly if you are interested in static caravans as there is a vast array of them in addition to many examples from the touring caravan manufacturers, and of course various accessory stands. The show is an outdoor event so be prepared for UK weather but this does mean that you can view caravans in their "natural environment" rather than under showroom conditions. To keep you entertained there is often brass band playing :D

Enjoy!!!

Gordon

• Like 1

Anyone who has been to the Lawns this weekend got any info on Coachman 2018 weights, especially VIP 575 .

Thanks. Steve.

Beautiful sunshine yesterday and not too bad today, just s bit breezy.

Totally agree though. This show alway has a great atmosphere (even in the pouring rain).

Having been many times over the years I can recommend "The Lawns" as a good show to visit, particularly if you are interested in static caravans as there is a vast array of them in addition to many examples from the touring caravan manufacturers, and of course various accessory stands. The show is an outdoor event so be prepared for UK weather but this does mean that you can view caravans in their "natural environment" rather than under showroom conditions. To keep you entertained there is often brass band playing :D
Enjoy!!!
Gordon

The temporary (hard surface) roads do of course help to minimise any mud around the statics when it pours down at Cottingham but having visited on both soggy and sunny days both provide a good day out.

I wish I'd been able to attend this year but I was over 300 miles away yesterday and couldn't get away today :(

Gordon

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this