Caravan Sites That Accept Statics Moved From Elsewhere?

Hi all. .. I have a fairly urgent problem that I hope someone can advise me on.

I currently have a static on a site in Gloucestershire but the expiry on the site runs out in a few months. Rather than selling the static I would much prefer to move it to a different site.

I urgently need to find a site in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or anywhere roughly between Birmingham and Derby. ..(the closer to Derby the better)

I'm not looking for a top class site (and I realise that most don't accept older caravans anyway)... to be perfectly honest the site need have no more facilities that plumbing and electricity (wifi of some sort preferable).... I've never had to make a search of this kind before and I'm really struggling to sift through the posher sites to find ones with spaces or to find sites in the area I need.

I'm really desperate here. .. £20 to the first person that comes up with a winner lol. ..and again I stress, i'm far too desperate to be picky on quality of site. .. if my toilet flushes and my lights turn on I can deal with the site having no further conveniences

thanks all, id appreciate your help

Hi, best advice I can give is use google maps to search areas you fancy and pick up the phone. It is one of those situations where direct contact is the only way you will get your answer.

H.

I agree with Honk as this great forum has a high percentage of tourers and a low percentage of active static owners.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

• 1 month later...

Have you tried the UK Campsite or Pitchup websites to find any potential sites? I tried posting a link for UK Campsite but it doesn't work. A Google search will turn it up. I was able to post the link for Pitchup.

https://www. pitchup. com/

Hope this helps any.

Edited by Triumph Guy

UK Campsite does not let our forum give links to them so they are blocked. You can however use the PM system.

Also bear in mind that the OP Terry was last on this forum on Aug 30th.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion