Sign in to follow this  
bazona

Selling A Caravan

Anyone out there interested in buying our Bailey S6 arizona caravan everything included.

We have a free Classified section here on CT so I suggest you offer it for sale there.

I did have an advert in classified but it disappeared

Your classified is still there or you just put it up.

Bear in mind that Classifieds last 3 months and then they are removed.

Also some words of advice in selling. You have no pictures and a bare 2 lines of text. Put yourself in the mind of a possible seller and ask yourself - Would I buy this caravan with no pictures, no idea of layout etc?

Look at other classifieds on here, gumtree and eBay. You will have to compete with these other sellers in the same market.

Thought advert stayed on for 365 days, then found out it had been deleted and i now have placed the advert again, hope i get some response as the caravan is in pristine condition.

Have you read post no 4? You now have a picture, but only one and that is a part picture. If a seller came along and saw your advert and then saw a similar van with a full description and more photos, which would he buy?

You appear to have been trying to sell this van for many months. You need to take a more positive selling approach.

Thought advert stayed on for 365 days, then found out it had been deleted and i now have placed the advert again, hope i get some response as the caravan is in pristine condition.

You may like to read the help files that I compiled for everyone's benefit where it says, "The default expiry for the software we use is set to 365 days and this is something we cannot change, however from experience we believe that if an item has not sold within 90 days it is unlikely to, unless the advertisement is refreshed and presented in a different way. Advertisements are therefore all set to expire in 90 days, after which responses are not possible, although they will remain visible for a further two days in order for the author to copy the text and resubmit the advert if they wish. "

I hope we're able to help you sell your caravan and as stated earlier, for best results you do need to make your caravan more appealing than the competition.

Gordon

Sign in to follow this