Took advice this morning and seems I've made the mistake of posting it back myself, lesson learnt,ignore the warranty talk and the lies you are told regarding them.

Have you decided how you want to move forward. Pay the bill or buy another system?

Have you decided how you want to move forward. Pay the bill or buy another system?

Certainly won't be paying the bill on what turns out to be a troublesome unit, part of the warranty terms were that they return it, so see what comes back, at least they can't repair it and sell it on. ...

Certainly won't be paying the bill on what turns out to be a troublesome unit, part of the warranty terms were that they return it, so see what comes back, at least they can't repair it and sell it on. . . .

I thought you said the warranty work had been done?

It's getting worse, Megasat are now asking for €61 as they have spent time looking into the damage,

Damage I knew nothing about.

These fellas really are taking the mick. Unbelievable.

It's getting worse, Megasat are now asking for €61 as they have spent time looking into the damage,

Did you pay for it using a credit card as that may be your solution due to "Breach of Contract"? Although it failed after 12 months the breach of contract is because it was not durable taking into account the price paid as per my post #23. Is it now fixed or in the same faulty condition?

Damage which was clearly caused whilst in their care?? perhaps, or at least because they didn't inform you on its arrival - you can assert that when asking them to return it.

Can't help remembering Red Apple Digital's post extolling the virtues of this product. Wonder how they feel about your experience?

Damage which was clearly caused whilst in their care?? perhaps, or at least because they didn't inform you on its arrival - you can assert that when asking them to return it.

Can't help remembering Red Apple Digital's post extolling the virtues of this product. Wonder how they feel about your experience?

Believe Red Apple have ceased supplying Snipe 2 kit.

Wonder if it's as a result of reliability issues?

Or is there some truth in the rumour (2nd hand) that says a Snipe 3 is coming along?

Believe Red Apple have ceased supplying Snipe 2 kit.

Wonder if it's as a result of reliability issues?

Or is there some truth in the rumour (2nd hand) that says a Snipe 3 is coming along?

I Spoke with the fella at Red Apple a few weeks ago and yes he has stopped selling the them due to large quantities being returned

I heard the snipe3 will be arriving soon, I don't think i'll be bothering. .

Did you pay for it using a credit card as that may be your solution due to "Breach of Contract"? Although it failed after 12 months the breach of contract is because it was not durable taking into account the price paid as per my post #23. Is it now fixed or in the same faulty condition?

I'm told the warranty work has been carried out,repairs to the damage hasn't been done

• 2 weeks later...

Well after lots of emails, probably £50 worth of phone calls to Germany, it has returned home in its damaged state today, they paid for the return .

Very disappointing, after repeatedly asking why i wasn't informed of the damage on delivery all i got was "i don't know".

Lesson learnt.

Well after lots of emails, probably £50 worth of phone calls to Germany, it has returned home in its damaged state today, they paid for the return .

Very disappointing, after repeatedly asking why i wasn't informed of the damage on delivery all i got was "i don't know".

Lesson learnt.

Is it working or not?

I don't know, the caravan is in storage. Looks like control unit has been replaced as well.

Lets hope that although damaged it will work okay. BTW what was the damage? Any photos as a matter of interest.