Sign in to follow this  
LyzzyT

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone, we've just joined the site having purchased a 2010 Swift Conqueror 630 a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that we had an older Bailey for a year to see how we got on and if we liked it. We tend to do Steam rallies and country fairs so we don't usually have hook up. Trying to persuade my other half that we can do some civilised caravanning as well this year. I've had a browse through the site, loads of good advice and tips, lots more to get through and I've also posted my first question about a water pressure switch, hopefully in the right section! Liz and Ali

Hi there Liz and Ali :welcome: both to CT, it's a great place to find answers to all of our questions and problems.

Enjoy the Conquerer 630.

• Like 1

Good to see you've found us. Please do continue to browse the site and don't hesitate to ask questions if anything needs clarifying.

Gordon

welcome, can I ask what layout your van is? I have been looking the 2015-2017 Swift Conqueror 630 with the L shape lounge, fixed double and end wash room. I cant find much about whether slightly older models are the same layout to keep an eye out for one of them coming up in price range.

I just came across this site.    Like you Lizzi  we  recently bought the swift conqueror 645 2010 model.   We used it for the first   time this weekend.     Unfortunately the water pump for the exterior large water butt is not working.   Also,  whilst the fridge  does fire up it won't stay on.        Any advice would be appreciated .  Anthci  we found   a you tube site  that showed  our model.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z31jsup29AM