Sign in to follow this  
Firediamonduk

Review: Mazda Cx-5 Sport Nav 175 Awd Auto

Engine pulls very well at any speed, Interior nice, comes with all the toys inc Sat Nav, BT, Heated leather seats, blind spot monitoring, lane assist, city stop assist, dual zone climate control etc. ..

Click here to view the towcar review

Spare wheel supplied?

They come with repair kit as standard.

I bought the optional full size emergency spare that come with jack, wheelbrace and revised boot trim moulding.

Never had to use it so far. (Touch wood!)

Latest model ( mid 2017) has electric tailgate on this spec, getting a bit pricey now, the new metallic red is now £800 extra + a price increase on basic price of last model. Can now get an auto box on this spec with 2 wheel drive but this has the 150 engine not 175

I made sure our Kuga came with a proper spare wheel rather than the repair kit.

Would have to agree. We have the manual version which is fantastic I cannot recommend it enough. Towing mpg marginally better than the posted auto but not enough to make it a consideration. Best car I have ever had, and I have had loads.

We went to See Mazda CX-5 today must admit the salesmen were fab. , could not help enough we want the Red one in Automatic and Diesel so they are going to get one in for us to try we are in no rush so hoping they can find one either 2013 or 2014 nice to see great reviews on here we have Swift Sprite Alpine 2 Caravan 2017 year so should be a good towing match many thanks oh love the big boot 

Maureen and Keith 

Sign in to follow this