U3 Cadiz Occasional Table Issue

SpudH

We collected our Cadiz at the end of April and have used it twice, on arrival in the Lakes last week my wife opened the wardrobe door to find the table lent against it, a large gouge in the door and both retaining brackets pulled clean out of the wall. The table hasn't been used yet either. Naturally we have been in touch with the dealer to get it sorted and they're being great, but it strikes me that is poor design with approx 10-12mm of screw only in the wall. We now have four holes and the dealer needs to see it in to determine if they can fill the holes. Needless to say we're less than happy. This is our second Bailey and went for another due to the layout, specification and deal we got.

Any other owners had similar and what was the outcome?

Hmm. ............can't say I have heard of this occuring previously to anyone which isn't much consolation to you.

It has to be said though that it is not the best place to store the dining table.

Whilst talking about screws,don't lean on the flap extension in the kitchen as this,like the table retainers,is only secured with very short screws.

I drilled through and fixed a wooden batten behind and put some bolts through which makes it much more sturdy.

Ian