Ready For The Off Tomorrow

A two stop break, Henley followed by Blenheim. All ready to go, especially proud as I washed the roof today.

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/gallery/image/11134-img-20170603-21/

Recently had an offer on a snow foam Lance. That's what worked well for me, it also made a great job of a muddy ground sheet.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

we have stayed at both sites. We were at Henley last year and pitched in line with the road, but not next to it. We have been to Henley a few times and not taken a lot of notice of the road but last year it was horrendous. Have you visited the church where Churchill and his family are buried, quite minimal seeing where he was born. Have a lovely time, we are off to West Wales next .

Edited by joanie

we have stayed at both sites. We were at Henley last year and pitched in line with the road, but not next to it. We have been to Henley a few times and not taken a lot of notice of the road but last year it was horrendous. Have you visited the church where Churchill and his family are buried, quite minimal seeing where he was born. Have a lovely time, we are off to West Wales next .

At Henley now. Yes there is some road noise but have been on worse. Other than that nothing wrong with the site as CMC sites go. But give me an empty field any day. I can see 20 vans just from my seat. And there's about 8 empty pitches as well.

I think we visited said church about 25 years ago. We were in West Wales a couple of weeks ago, The Gower on a CL, and then the CMC site at Brecon without facilities, now that's a very nice one.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

I stayed at Henley a couple of weeks ago at Swiss Farm which is almost next door to the CMC site. I chose it for the super pitch availability to be fair which weren't available at the CMC when I called.

Do try the Greyhound grill which is owned by Anthony Worrell Thompson, I had a fantastic meal there on the Sunday, one of the best places I've eaten at in a long time.

Have a lovely time away.

Tomorrow we are disappearing into deepest Lincolnshire ( Corner Farm at Addlethorpe ), all of 20 odd miles from home, until the weekend. I have not cleaned my caravan roof - am I letting everyone down ???

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Tomorrow we are disappearing into deepest Lincolnshire ( Corner Farm at Addlethorpe ), all of 20 odd miles from home, until the weekend. I have not cleaned my caravan roof - am I letting everyone down ???

I doubt it, I'm considering planting potatoes on mine; it's getting close to embarrassing. :D

Regards Dave

Volvo XC70 AWD & Lunar Clubman SB

http://wandering. me. uk/

I stayed at Henley a couple of weeks ago at Swiss Farm which is almost next door to the CMC site. I chose it for the super pitch availability to be fair which weren't available at the CMC when I called.

Do try the Greyhound grill which is owned by Anthony Worrell Thompson, I had a fantastic meal there on the Sunday, one of the best places I've eaten at in a long time.

Have a lovely time away.

The Greyhound web site is excellent, menu choice massive and looks very very tasty. But I have heard that there is a Wetherpoons in Henley, but we are going to push the boat out and have a Thai.

John

So we went to the Indian/Thai restaurant this evening. Asiana Spice. Can highly recommend, especially for the Tuesday and Wednesday banuquet offer for £20. 95. Fantastic value. I had the lamb hock, so tasty. Staff were really friendly. It's a must if in this area.

John

Edited by JCloughie

I hope the weather improves John

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

I hope the weather improves John

Thanks. It's not been great but still managed to get out visiting NT places and Windsor Castle.

Due to a progressing problem I now need to make use of a mobility scooter. It's incredible how helpful the staff are. At Windsor we also managed to jump two big queues, even made me feel a bit guilty.

John

A two stop break, Henley followed by Blenheim. All ready to go, especially proud as I washed the roof today.

John

We got back yesterday from our trip - before putting the van away today I washed the roof, sides, front and rear panels. Can I join your " proud " club Cloughie ??

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Welcome to my club. Mine may not look so good now, been parked under a tree!

John