Sign in to follow this  
AlanNancy

Adac Phone Number

Which phone number should I use to pay my ADAC renewal membership by credit card?

Alan

Hi Alan,

This previous topic may shed some light LINK

What a company to deal with when they don't give you the phone number and you have to ask others on a forum !

Hi Alan,

This previous topic may shed some light LINK

Many thanks.

Alan

We found the easiest way was to email either ann-katrin. zintl at sby. adac. de or amanda. moser-wickles at sby. adac. de (repace the at with the symbol), and give them a phone number. Someone will ring you back. It took us minutes, back in March - but others have reported delays more recently.

I pay my mine annually by direct debit.

(0049) 0800 5101112 and ask for someone who speaks English if you can't speak German.

Or fill in your details and your request (in English) on the following form and they will get back to you

https://www. adac. de/kontakt/sonstige_fragen/default. aspx?ComponentId=124059&SourcePageId=0

What a company to deal with when they don't give you the phone number and you have to ask others on a forum !

It's not a problem at all just some folk forget from year to year. ADAC is very efficient they enrol the Brits who are a minority membership.

Which phone number should I use to pay my ADAC renewal membership by credit card?

Alan

Sorry I missed your post as am in Austria at present.

There are two numbers to ring 00-49-94-15-22-44 or 00-49-94-15-56--73.

But I would recommend emailing instead to. amanda. moser-wickles@sby. adac. de or ann-katrin. zintl@sby. adac. de putting both addresses on the email in case one is away from the office.

They will then get back to you very quickly.

Snooks

My ADAC renewal is coming up and I am trying to use the various phone numbers from previous renewals and those given here too.

Each time I get through there is rapid recorded German that I cannot understand and then the line is cut off.

If I am supposed to press a button, I don't know? 

Anyone any clues please?

Honestly...and that's just for a eimple renewal. . If you don't what's going on or what they are saying it might be better to deal with a Company with staff here in the UK.  Imagine you had a problem in mid Wales late at night and were trying to explain the name of the place where you were.  Go British. 

• Thanks 1

Emailed card details through to 

adac-regensburg@sby.adac.de

They need card number expiry and ADAC membership number.

I don't know what other people are experiencing, but we ring up (on whatever number - my OH has it on his phone), they take our details and we pay by card.  No recorded messages, no hassle at all.  We renewed ours in seconds when it was due back in March.

1 hour ago, moorgate said:

Honestly...and that's just for a eimple renewal. . If you don't what's going on or what they are saying it might be better to deal with a Company with staff here in the UK.  Imagine you had a problem in mid Wales late at night and were trying to explain the name of the place where you were.  Go British. 

That's the second time you have made pointless remarks about ADAC. :unsure:

If you have nothing to add that will assist perhaps it's better to post nothing? ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, moorgate said:

From my experience, when I phone my UK bank or other ‘British’ companies their staff and call centres certainly aren’t in the UK.

Go somewhere else 😂😂😂

Not sure what eimple means????  Is that an English word?

If you don’t what’s going on??? Again, I’m struggling to understand your perfect mother tongue 😂😂😂 lol.

Edited by Borussia 1900

Just tried these numbers again and still the same, message then cut off tone.

0049 221 4727 444

0049 94 15 23 44

3 minutes ago, staffordshirechina said:

Just tried these numbers again and still the same, message then cut off tone.

0049 221 4727 444

0049 94 15 23 44

It’s a Bank Holiday today in Germany so normal office services might not be open. 

Try 0049 800 5101112 tomorrow and ask to speak to someone who understands English 

Office opens at 08:00 (07:00 UK time)

The last time I needed ADAC assistance was in Holland in September 2018, I had a blow out on the caravan and (like an idiot) had forgotten my caravan wheel brace (took it out to clean the van the week before and forgot to put it back), phoned them up and 20 minutes later a Dutch ‘man in a van’ arrived and sorted us out, excellent service. If I never left Blighty (like moorgate) I’d choose the AA or RAC but if you like to venture into mainland Europe then ADAC is an excellent choice (I’ve been a member for well over 20 years).

58 minutes ago, beejay said:

That's the second time you have made pointless remarks about ADAC. :unsure:

If you have nothing to add that will assist perhaps it's better to post nothing? ;)

Oh no,  far more than twice, and probably not the last time either!

Many of us deal with overseas  companies like Stenaline, DFDS and Brittany Ferries - they have offices in the UK with UK staff  - and easy on line  payments and contacts. ADAC doesn't - and there are repeated calls for help in contacting them on every forum . . Do they still send out all their documentation to UK customers in German as they used to? 

I thought the ADAC had stopped taking outside-Germany membership/users?

1 hour ago, Borussia 1900 said:

It’s a Bank Holiday today in Germany so normal office services might not be open. 

Try 0049 800 5101112 tomorrow and ask to speak to someone who understands English 

Office opens at 08:00 (07:00 UK time)

Thanks for that, I guess that's the reason!

I'm sure that will be what the message says.....

7 hours ago, moorgate said:

I had to call them out to Wales. A simple phone call was all it took - just like any other breakdown company. In English too.

If a British company provided cover for two cars a motorbike and a caravan for me and my wife for £89 a year, I would use them. Cover that includes breakdown, hotels onward travel to the destination, repatriation of my vehicle and even air ambulance home if one of us has been injured in a crash.

Maybe you could recommend a British company that could do that for £89 a year.

Should I hold my breath while I wait?

22 hours ago, moorgate said:

Oh no,  far more than twice, and probably not the last time either!

Many of us deal with overseas  companies like Stenaline, DFDS and Brittany Ferries - they have offices in the UK with UK staff  - and easy on line  payments and contacts. ADAC doesn't - and there are repeated calls for help in contacting them on every forum . . Do they still send out all their documentation to UK customers in German as they used to? 

So why the attitude to ADAC have they upset you at some time in the past? There appears

no point to you repeating your anti-ADAC comments as they provide no answer to the queries being raised.

Those that choose ADAC are aware that there are no UK offices because registering is only possible via a German office. They are aware, however, that for service on the continent ADAC is probably the best available.

Whilst a devoted RP fan I have never ever heard anyone fault service received from ADAC outside of UK.

Geoff

19 hours ago, shipbroker said:

........................ I have never ever heard anyone fault service received from ADAC outside of UK.

Geoff

There is one....standby for his post!

Just had my ADAC membership renewed. The payment is done automatically from my bank account by a direct debit. £100 for a years subscription, not bad considering you get 365 days of European cover and additional benefits. Never had to call them out but from the posts I have read they offer a very good service..