First Service

Nogger

After reading quite a lot of negative post regarding faulty components on new vans I was dreading my first service, thankfully my van has been given a full bill of health, hip hip hooray ๐Ÿ˜

Ray

After reading quite a lot of negative post regarding faulty components on new vans I was dreading my first service, thankfully my van has been given a full bill of health, hip hip hooray

Big relief - it's the dreaded damp test that gets us going. Thank goodness we don't get so wound up over the car services, otherwise we'd be nervous wrecks lol!

2019ย Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150ย bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

After reading quite a lot of negative post regarding faulty components on new vans I was dreading my first service, thankfully my van has been given a full bill of health, hip hip hooray

Exactly as it should be, and, despite so many posts to the contrary, often is.

It's a great feeling isn't it when things go right. Our 'van also went through it's first service okay, but I'm not cheering yet as our last 'van showed damp on the second service. When we were home last month the car and caravan had to be serviced but we didn't have any worries about the car not going through, just the caravan.