Sign in to follow this  
Ricster

Caravan Storage - Bristol

Following the theft of our beloved swift challanger, I am looking for a storage area in or around Bristol. Do any of you lovely people know of anywhere? I have been looking in yellow pages and online etc, but the community may know of somewhere not listed. [/font]

Thank you

Ricster :blink:

I didn't know anyone still used the Yellow pages. . :o

Anyway, have you looked on here? http://www. cassoa. co. uk/find-a-cassoa-site/

You've probably got this placed in the wrong forum section, but i'm sure it will get moved to the right place pretty quickly.

Paul

Edited by Tourershine

Thank you for the advice and prompt reply Tourershine :Thankyou:

• Like 1

On 29/05/2017 at 18:39, Ricster said:

Thank you for the advice and prompt reply Tourershine :Thankyou:

WE STORE CAMPERS AND CARAVANS , BASED IN KEYNSHAM, (tel no removed as per our  Ts and Cs).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    NOVEMBER 2019

2 hours ago, ROBERTO CIMA said:

WE STORE CAMPERS AND CARAVANS , BASED IN KEYNSHAM,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            NOVEMBER 2019

Spelt   K - E -Y - N - S - H - A - M     as in Horace  Batchelor the older members on here will remember him from Radio Luxemburg on the Medium Wave 208   

Theres a storage site at Hallen.

We had ours there and although it has a gate with a code,it isnt very secure as the perimeter only has hedges surrounding it and no cctv.

Theres another one at Mapleridge Drive,Chipping Sodbury which does appear to be very secure but a lot of people on waiting list.