Best Way To Trim Around Awning On Grass

den123

hi guys whats the best way to keep it tide around awning on grass when grows long

Get the warden to sort it however only last week on a site in Brean we saw a young man mowing the lawn around his caravan. No stones or anything in the vicinity as the whole area was grassed.

are you on a seasonal pitch ?If so, when you leave the site for the 2 days, I believe you have to take the awning down. Other than that, i suppose you would have to lift the awning a side at a time and trim it with shears as you wouldn't want the warden to come around with his ride on mower, would you ? I don't think that we have been asked that before, may be wrong.

Last year I took a seasonal pitch in UK for six months. Seasonal pitch occupancy required the 'van owner to keep the grass trimmed around the 'van to a distance of 18 inches. The site staff took care of the rest with a ride-on mower. I bought a pair of single handed shears which did the job, but were laborious. A cheap strimmer made life much easier. There was no requirement in the site rules to take down the awning if away from the pitch.