Air Awning Pump

vgreen

Looking to get a 12v electric pump suitable for my Trigano air awning. Tyre pumps, which have the ability to shut off at a selected pressure, do not seem to come with a suitable adapter. Large and round as opposed to small and valve, or pointy for balls! Can anyone point me in the direction to getting something to do the job please. Suitable to blow up but not literally.

The hand one works fine but is hard work. Perhaps I could use the gauge and pipe from this on an electric plug into car variety?

Nissan X trail and Bailey Ranger Bailey Verona

I have the Kampa Breeze which has been very temperamental and have replaced it with Kampa Gale - great kit.

Sam :beardy:

Thank you. The Kampa is a possibility though I confess to trying to find a cheaper option. What sort of fitting does it have to connect to the awning?

Thank you. The Kampa is a possibility though I confess to trying to find a cheaper option. What sort of fitting does it have to connect to the awning?

Just about everyone one imaginable. Can't count them cos van in storage. See below video.

https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=baHXePdedpw

Sam :beardy:

Usually cheaper at Decathlon but a good pump at that.

Agree, got mine from there - this was just first place that came up when I searched on Seyvlor Pump.

Thank you all much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a Kampa Gale last month just before we went away. Did a quick test with the awning in the garden, just to avoid any embarrassment on site - worked a treat, very fast, well made piece of kit.